NC: Public Policy Polling: Clinton leads all except ties Walker and Paul (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:39:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  NC: Public Policy Polling: Clinton leads all except ties Walker and Paul (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NC: Public Policy Polling: Clinton leads all except ties Walker and Paul  (Read 2936 times)
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« on: June 21, 2015, 01:44:18 AM »
« edited: June 21, 2015, 01:53:05 AM by Rand Paul Republican »

Walker's polling has been getting better lately.  I wonder what the cause is.

Probably because poll numbers this far out are kind of inconsistent (because most people aren't paying attention yet to the Presidential election).

But looking at the crosstabs, which are always suspect, gives you some inclination on the difference of appeal between Paul and Walker. Paul is the only candidate who leads among Independents, where he beats Hillary 42-39. Walker does better than most in that category, but still trails Hillary by the same three point margin (43-40). Walker, however, does better with Republicans and Democrats, implying that he does pick up conservacrats and conservative Republicans that Rand is not picking up for some reason.

This is early though, so I obviously can't draw these conclusions with a straight face. Instead I'll just draw them with a troll face.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies