Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 21, 2019, 02:53:16 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  About this Site
| |-+  The Atlas
| | |-+  Petition to stop bullying me and making petitions against me
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 Print
Author Topic: Petition to stop bullying me and making petitions against me  (Read 2352 times)
solarstorm
solarstorm2012
YaBB God
United States
View Profile Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 15, 2015, 08:24:58 pm »

I mean it. Just when I've come back, there come those same old users who plot against me to make me feel unwell. Cry
¢®🅰ß 🦀 ©@k€ 🎂
CrabCake
YaBB God
Kiribati

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2015, 08:30:22 pm »

Seriously man, see a therapist. this is not meant in an insulting manner, let me be clear.
Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2015, 08:38:07 pm »

You keep shooting yourself in the foot and then you ask everyone why you're bleeding.
Noted Irishman
Adam Griffin
YaBB God
Greece

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2015, 08:40:41 pm »

Stop acknowledging them. Stop engaging with them. Stop bringing attention to yourself in the form of these counter-petitions or whatever. Put them all on ignore. Don't you see they're trolling you so that you'll over-react and get banned? I told you this from practically the very beginning when you joined this forum. Listen to me.
solarstorm
solarstorm2012
YaBB God
United States
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2015, 08:54:21 pm »

Stop acknowledging them. Stop engaging with them. Stop bringing attention to yourself in the form of these counter-petitions or whatever. Put them all on ignore. Don't you see they're trolling you so that you'll over-react and get banned? I told you this from practically the very beginning when you joined this forum. Listen to me.

The problem is: Sawx, evergreen and Türkisblau keep threatening the admins and goading people into hating me till I'm banned. Nym had already arrived at a decision in favor of me, but they kept whining until he finally succumbed to their sh**tstorm. One thing I've learned is: You can never feel safe in this forum.

They even won Flo, Free Bird, TNvolunteer and Nagas (who I didn't know existed) over to their side.
Mayor Steve Pearce
SawxDem
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2015, 08:56:08 pm »

...so I can tell him to take a break from the forum, he can slander me (and continues to do so now), and somehow I'm the troll and I'm the bully?

Yeah, this is absurd on so many levels
Noted Irishman
Adam Griffin
YaBB God
Greece

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2015, 08:56:37 pm »

The problem is: Sawx, evergreen and Türkisblau keep threatening the admins and goading people into hating me till I'm banned. Nym had already arrived at a decision in favor of me, but they kept whining until he finally succumbed to their sh**tstorm. One thing I've learned is: You can never feel safe in this forum.

They even won Flo, Free Bird, TNvolunteer and Nagas (who I didn't know existed) over to their side.

This is all the advice I have for you, and it's all that is going to work. Who cares if people on here don't like you? I always say "f**k 'em".
Flake
Flo
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2015, 08:59:58 pm »

I really do think you need to talk to a therapist because this type of behavior is extremely concerning, and it happened as soon as you weren't banned anymore. Taking a break didn't work, but talking to a therapist must help.
Noted Irishman
Adam Griffin
YaBB God
Greece

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2015, 09:00:18 pm »

...so I can tell him to take a break from the forum, he can slander me (and continues to do so now), and somehow I'm the troll and I'm the bully?

Oh woe is you! Yes, you've only said "so I can tell him to take a break from the forum" out of the kindness of your heart, in that precise context and in pure concern for his well-being, and you are the victim.

Are you really
I mean
Seriously

The only way any of what I said applies to you is if you consider yourself to be part of a group that is purposefully making your dislike of him known in order to provoke a reaction out of him when it's not required...in which case, it applies.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 09:01:49 pm by RG Griff »Logged
solarstorm
solarstorm2012
YaBB God
United States
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2015, 09:01:58 pm »

This is all the advice I have for you, and it's all that is going to work. Who cares if people on here don't like you? I always say "f**k 'em".

If they want their hate to transform into a ban of me at all costs, it does clearly effect me.
Plus they've waited 30 days just to initiate another ban of me just because a temp ban wasn't enough for them.
Mayor Steve Pearce
SawxDem
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2015, 09:03:45 pm »

Oh woe is you! You've certainly done nothing of the sort, right?

Are you really
I mean
Seriously

The only way any of what I said applies to you is if you consider yourself to be part of a group that is purposefully making your dislike of him known in order to provoke a reaction out of him when it's not required...in which case, it applies.

I mean if someone made false threats against you you probably wouldn't like them either
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 09:12:44 pm by Sawx, King in the North »Logged
Noted Irishman
Adam Griffin
YaBB God
Greece

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2015, 09:04:24 pm »

If they want their hate to transform into a ban of me at all costs, it does clearly effect me.
Plus they've waited 30 days just to initiate another ban of me just because a temp ban wasn't enough for them.

If you can't help yourself but to engage and break down everytime someone says something negative, spamming the forum about it and driving even more people away from you, then you can't be here and be happy.

Oh woe is you! You've certainly done nothing of the sort, right?

Are you really
I mean
Seriously

I mean if someone made a false police report against you you probably wouldn't like them either

Proof?
solarstorm
solarstorm2012
YaBB God
United States
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2015, 09:06:24 pm »

http://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=214524.0

Yes, you've been spreading lies about me, you've been bullying me, you've been goading other people into hating me, you want me dead.
Not the other way round.
If you start petitions against me, why can't I against you?
solarstorm
solarstorm2012
YaBB God
United States
« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2015, 09:10:03 pm »

I mean if someone made a false police report against you you probably wouldn't like them either

WUTDAFUK?

Like I said: You keep spreading lies about me.
Mayor Steve Pearce
SawxDem
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2015, 09:11:54 pm »

For the record, solarstorm never filed a false police report against me - I'm sorry for wording it like you did, and I never meant to imply you did (it's been edited to reflect that). I'm just saying - false accusations this serious usually don't endear people to you.

You'll notice that I'm far from a Ban Bro, and I like to think I get along with most of the forum. I'm really not an asshole - I'm just very blunt.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 09:13:33 pm by Sawx, King in the North »Logged
IA more R than GA/TX/OH/FL
IndyRep
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2015, 09:13:57 pm »

Solarstorm, I don't hate you and I'm not on anyone's side. You came back to this forum and the first thing you did was starting a topic about "why user X" hates you. There will always be other users who don't like you, it's the internet. No need to take it seriously. But spamming the forum with hundreds of threads won't help you at all and is no solution to your problem. Just calm down and keep cool.
Noted Irishman
Adam Griffin
YaBB God
Greece

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2015, 09:15:46 pm »

For the record, solarstorm never filed a false police report against me - I'm sorry for wording it like you did, and I never meant to imply you did (it's been edited to reflect that). I'm just saying - false accusations this serious usually don't endear people to you.

Perhaps it's because I'm distracted, but I'm not seeing a correlation or lesson between whatever is going on here and claiming that a police report was filed...? Did he or someone else make the claim before? Seems out of the blue and unrelated here unless I've missed something.

EDIT: Ok, you edited; "threats"  then. Still, the guy paid his penance according to what the moderators decided - in other words, that's not a justification for banning him again because he's already been banned over that stuff. It seems some people are just going to get banging the ban-drums until they get what they want, though...
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 09:18:06 pm by RG Griff »Logged
solarstorm
solarstorm2012
YaBB God
United States
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2015, 09:16:16 pm »

And what about Tetro?
In one thread we shall say something nice about the previous poster. And what did he do? Guess what...
solarstorm
solarstorm2012
YaBB God
United States
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2015, 09:17:44 pm »

And do you really think that picture, which is supposed to depict me, is appropriate?

Img

Negusa Nagast 🚀
Nagas
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2015, 09:26:19 pm »

It seems some people are just going to get banging the ban-drums until they get what they want, though...

People are calling for a permanent ban because his second post after his unbanning was the same paranoid spam that got him banned in the first place. His behavior has literally not changed.
solarstorm
solarstorm2012
YaBB God
United States
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2015, 09:31:16 pm »

People are calling for a permanent ban because his second post after his unbanning was the same paranoid spam that got him banned in the first place. His behavior has literally not changed.

Who are you anyways. I have never seen you before.
Plus I'd like to know if I am the only person who has been banned due to being bullied and despite not having done any harm to anybody?

Btw, there was also another unrelated post, but I deleted it after Tetro had insulted me.
SteveRogers
duncan298
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -5.04

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2015, 10:18:25 pm »

Legitimate question: do you feel that your overall reputation improves or worsens every time you make a thread about yourself?
Türkisblau
H_Wallace
YaBB God
Ireland, Republic of

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2015, 10:47:23 pm »

this is stupid (literally Brutus)
Southern Dep. Speaker Dwarven Dragon
Wulfric
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.68, S: 1.22

P P

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2015, 11:21:25 pm »

When you come back from a ban, it's not a good idea to immediately create a thread trying to ban a poster (sawx) that most either like or are indifferent towards. Try to get something of a good reputation within the community first. I don't agree with the way people treat you and there's nothing appropriate about comparing you to a fire or the evil version of anakin skywalker. But to pretend you are completely without fault at this point is ridiculous.
Mayor Steve Pearce
SawxDem
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2015, 11:39:18 pm »

When you come back from a ban, it's not a good idea to immediately create a thread trying to ban a poster (sawx) that most either like or are indifferent towards. Try to get something of a good reputation within the community first. I don't agree with the way people treat you and there's nothing appropriate about comparing you to a fire or the evil version of anakin skywalker. But to pretend you are completely without fault at this point is ridiculous.

For the record, the Anakin Skywalker comparisons were an inside joke - and I definitely wasn't calling him evil.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 11:45:31 pm by Sawx, King in the North »Logged
Pages: [1] 2 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Logout

Terms of Service