Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 18, 2019, 03:24:26 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  About this Site
| |-+  The Atlas
| | |-+  Petition to stop bullying me and making petitions against me (search mode)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Petition to stop bullying me and making petitions against me  (Read 2345 times)
Mayor Steve Pearce
SawxDem
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« on: June 15, 2015, 08:56:08 pm »

Stop acknowledging them. Stop engaging with them. Stop bringing attention to yourself in the form of these counter-petitions or whatever. Put them all on ignore. Don't you see they're trolling you so that you'll over-react and get banned? I told you this from practically the very beginning when you joined this forum. Listen to me.

...so I can tell him to take a break from the forum, he can slander me (and continues to do so now), and somehow I'm the troll and I'm the bully?

Yeah, this is absurd on so many levels
Mayor Steve Pearce
SawxDem
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2015, 09:03:45 pm »

Stop acknowledging them. Stop engaging with them. Stop bringing attention to yourself in the form of these counter-petitions or whatever. Put them all on ignore. Don't you see they're trolling you so that you'll over-react and get banned? I told you this from practically the very beginning when you joined this forum. Listen to me.

...so I can tell him to take a break from the forum, he can slander me (and continues to do so now), and somehow I'm the troll and I'm the bully?

Yeah, this is absurd on so many levels

Oh woe is you! You've certainly done nothing of the sort, right?

Are you really
I mean
Seriously

The only way any of what I said applies to you is if you consider yourself to be part of a group that is purposefully making your dislike of him known in order to provoke a reaction out of him when it's not required...in which case, it applies.

I mean if someone made false threats against you you probably wouldn't like them either
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 09:12:44 pm by Sawx, King in the North »Logged
Mayor Steve Pearce
SawxDem
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2015, 09:11:54 pm »

For the record, solarstorm never filed a false police report against me - I'm sorry for wording it like you did, and I never meant to imply you did (it's been edited to reflect that). I'm just saying - false accusations this serious usually don't endear people to you.

You'll notice that I'm far from a Ban Bro, and I like to think I get along with most of the forum. I'm really not an asshole - I'm just very blunt.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 09:13:33 pm by Sawx, King in the North »Logged
Mayor Steve Pearce
SawxDem
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2015, 11:39:18 pm »

When you come back from a ban, it's not a good idea to immediately create a thread trying to ban a poster (sawx) that most either like or are indifferent towards. Try to get something of a good reputation within the community first. I don't agree with the way people treat you and there's nothing appropriate about comparing you to a fire or the evil version of anakin skywalker. But to pretend you are completely without fault at this point is ridiculous.

For the record, the Anakin Skywalker comparisons were an inside joke - and I definitely wasn't calling him evil.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 11:45:31 pm by Sawx, King in the North »Logged
Mayor Steve Pearce
SawxDem
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2015, 03:30:41 am »

When you come back from a ban, it's not a good idea to immediately create a thread trying to ban a poster (sawx) that most either like or are indifferent towards. Try to get something of a good reputation within the community first. I don't agree with the way people treat you and there's nothing appropriate about comparing you to a fire or the evil version of anakin skywalker. But to pretend you are completely without fault at this point is ridiculous.

For the record, the Anakin Skywalker comparisons were an inside joke - and I definitely wasn't calling him evil.

So what? It's still tasteless and still feeds into the paranoia/persecution complex that clearly has taken him over.

Yet I haven't denied that what I posted was inappropriate (you see, usually I don't raise hell when my posts that are actually within the realm of infractability get taken down). And for the record, the mod who took action on it knows the meaning behind it, so I'll just respect his judgment and stop.

There's really no need.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 03:34:44 am by Sawx, King in the North »Logged
Mayor Steve Pearce
SawxDem
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2015, 10:56:15 am »

Eh. Three death points I accumulated in all this were still worth it.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Logout

Terms of Service