Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2019, 05:44:53 am
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

Atlas Forum
  About this Site
  The Atlas
  Petition to stop bullying me and making petitions against me (search mode)
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Petition to stop bullying me and making petitions against me  (Read 2382 times)
Peters/Daines more vulnerable than Shaheen/Ernst
IndyRep
YaBB God
United States

« on: June 15, 2015, 09:13:57 pm »

Solarstorm, I don't hate you and I'm not on anyone's side. You came back to this forum and the first thing you did was starting a topic about "why user X" hates you. There will always be other users who don't like you, it's the internet. No need to take it seriously. But spamming the forum with hundreds of threads won't help you at all and is no solution to your problem. Just calm down and keep cool.
Peters/Daines more vulnerable than Shaheen/Ernst
IndyRep
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2015, 09:58:39 am »
« Edited: June 16, 2015, 10:10:58 am by TNvolunteer »

Um, you know very well why I blocked you, solarstorm. It has to do with your constant refusal to follow my advice (which was to delete those "Why does user x hate me?"/"Petition to stop the bullying"/"Petition to ban user Y" threads and to make a new start as a better poster) and you being a permanent attention whore which makes you look like an annoying troll. And a very bad one at that. Sorry for the harsh words. I will unblock you once you become a better poster, but you're only digging yourself deeper with those false accusations.

Solarstorm, just why exactly did you feel the need to complain about a particular poster who hasn't posted on the forum at all since a week after you were banned? It's stuff like this that makes me wonder if you're just trolling us all...

You've got a point there.

And what about Tetro?
In one thread we shall say something nice about the previous poster. And what did he do? Guess what...

care to remind us of your contribution to that thread? wasn't it something along the lines of "at least he's not türkisblau or sawx?" Roll Eyes

I think this is precisely what he said. He deliberately tries to attract attention to himself and start a fight here, which is THE characteristic of a troll.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length
Logout

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies