CLARENCE 2015...Make Atlasia Great Again!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 09:14:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  CLARENCE 2015...Make Atlasia Great Again!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: CLARENCE 2015...Make Atlasia Great Again!  (Read 3168 times)
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: August 25, 2015, 09:31:02 AM »

My fellow Atlasians....

Today- I announce my candidacy for President, and together we are going to.....

I have been in Atlasia for several years..... I have been a regional legislator...I have been a Senator multiple times... I cofounded and led multiple political parties..... I have run for President twice before- one time, we came so close... the other,I had to pull out due to a health emergency... But this time- I believe that I will win and here is why-

I am running on a message of Making Atlasia Great Again. What does that mean exactly??

A few things define me,but rather then use my own words- let's use the words of others.....

In my first campaign, my campaign chairman ZuWo said
You must be logged in to read this quote.

ZuWo summed me up pretty darn good.... I am a man who has core convictions,and I will discuss those shortly, but with those convictions comes a willingness to work with EVERY ONE to GET THINGS DONE! We are about to enter a time of a Constitutional Convention, where there will be much uncertainty and we need a leader who will work with every body in this forum to guide us thru this time....

But more importantly- we need a leader who will spawn activity... that is what this board needs most of all.... and about this, my first running mate Yelnoc said the following in 2012....
You must be logged in to read this quote.

If the game was floundering then.... it is doing so even more so now, and even more so now- I WILL SPICE THIS GAME UP!

I want this campaign to be about the issues at hand.... which is why I will unveil new policies every few days or so- and I will allow and encourage discussion about these policies in between. I will answer EVERY question and will not shy away from those who disagree.. However,I want to give you all an outline of my policies right now.....

I believe we must reform this game....we need fewer regions and fewer positions, and at least some form of a system reset- whether that be legislative or total,I leave up to all of you... but I will support what the majority wants. Personally, I favor total- but legislative would be just fine.... I believe we need a focus on POLICY....not just politics. When all people do in this game is vote- that can get a bit boring, no?Huh?? So here are my policies....

I am a believer in Atlasian exceptionalism..... we must maintain a strong military but use it very carefully...I believe we must strengthen our alliances and isolate our enemies. I'd have only signed an agreement with Iran if step 1- they give us our hostages BACK! I support free rights for every one regardless of their sex,race, or orientation.....I am a firm believer in gay and lesbian rights and I will not stop until there is no discrimination of them any where... I am a believer in an economy that works for every one,and that includes not signing bogus trade deals which disadantage the Atlasian worker... I believe we must stand up for those who give the most to society- servicemen and women, veterans, teachers, police, firefighters, etc.....

These are just a basic outline of my policies. Over the course of this campaign- I will unveil all of them in great detail and you better believe that what I say is what I will do! I will make this game about the issues again- and that will spur discussion and make this a place that people want to come to...

In short- I am asking for your vote because I care deeply about this board.... I joined during a rough period in my life. As some of you know- my first wife passed away.... while on this board,I found love again, I found youth again and I found happiness again... while not all of that is due to you folks- sorry- I believe that you have contributed especially in my finding my youth again.....I want this to continue because it is a positive impact on many peoples lives and it WILL continue!

Let's MAKE ATLASIA GREAT AGAIN!!!

cue Neil Young for our campaign song- Rockin' in the Free World!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGTzMvXTUiY

Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 10:00:15 AM »

I am proud to be the first of many to publicly endorse this great Atlasian, Clarence, for President.

Let us make Atlasia great again, let us elect Clarence President.
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2015, 10:03:50 AM »

I am proud to be the first of many to publicly endorse this great Atlasian, Clarence, for President.

Let us make Atlasia great again, let us elect Clarence President.
Thank you very much..... my dear friend Winfield- a great Atlasian himself!
Classic Conservative
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2015, 10:16:27 AM »

Endorsed without a doubt my friend!!
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2015, 10:16:57 AM »

Endorsed
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2015, 10:25:05 AM »

Clarence asked me to endorse him, and I am happy to do so (albeit I am a "low information" voter, a Trump which Mr. Trump has now recently popularized Tongue). Beyond the virtue of respecting "seniority" as it were (a virtue that alas is getting ever more salient for myself as well), anything that keeps Clarence posting more, and active around here (I mean, we are in rather short supply of "Hillary hacks" at the moment among other things Smiley ), is reason enough to make him POTUS. Right guys? 
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2015, 11:01:54 AM »

Thank you VERY much, Classic Conservative...
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2015, 11:02:44 AM »

Thank you so much Ben....I am very happy to see you on here buddy!
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2015, 11:03:44 AM »

Clarence asked me to endorse him, and I am happy to do so (albeit I am a "low information" voter, a Trump which Mr. Trump has now recently popularized Tongue). Beyond the virtue of respecting "seniority" as it were (a virtue that alas is getting ever more salient for myself as well), anything that keeps Clarence posting more, and active around here (I mean, we are in rather short supply of "Hillary hacks" at the moment among other things Smiley ), is reason enough to make him POTUS. Right guys? 
Hahahaha..... thank you for the endorsement, my friend.... I am glad that my standing up for my girl Hillary is appreciated
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2015, 11:06:25 AM »

I'm confident Clarence would make a fine leader of the nation and am proud to offer him my endorsement.
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2015, 11:08:57 AM »

I'm confident Clarence would make a fine leader of the nation and am proud to offer him my endorsement.
Thank you SO much SJoyce.... it is an honor to have your support!
Goldwater
Republitarian
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.55, S: -4.52

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2015, 07:12:35 PM »

Endorsed!
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2015, 08:30:55 PM »

Thank you kindly,Goldwater! :-)
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2015, 09:19:34 AM »

My policy tour will begin on Monday..... which policies would people like to see FIRST??
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2015, 09:38:02 AM »

My policy tour will begin on Monday..... which policies would people like to see FIRST??

Your plan for revitalizing Atlasia, to make Atlasia great again.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2015, 04:10:08 PM »

Your plan for revitalizing Atlasia, to make Atlasia great again.

I second this.
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2015, 08:50:12 PM »

You've got it..... coming up on MOnday
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2015, 10:06:52 PM »

Presidential candidate clarence will be issuing remarks tomorrow about his plan to revitalize Atlasia and MAKE ATLASIA GREAT AGAIN.....
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2015, 09:29:51 AM »

I have three words for you......

CHANGE, PASSION, AND POLICY!

Change
It is clear that we need some structural changes here...... my esteemed opponent Mr. Griff has proposed consolidating to three regions- that number sounds fine to me,but am willing to consider four if we were to have a surge of activity- which I will get to later on-

The Constitutional Convention will be a crucial time for us....I believe it would be inappropriate for me to want to dictate the ongoings as a potential President.... so my views here are mine as a citizen,not meant in an effort to override any one else's views. I have one vote if I am a delegate- and one voice if I am not- so take these views for that they are worth....

I believe we need a system RESET- I believe the Constitutional Convention must represent a new start to Atlasia....we are too bogged down in laws that are impossible to keep track of- when maintaining a Wikipedia becomes a primary goal of govt,we know that we have become too big to manage...We need to START OVER- that means, no elected officials, no passed laws, a new structure, etc, etc etc,..... I am ok with the presiding officer of the Constitutional Convention serving as Interim President and homelycooking staying in his role to help guide this transition

I believe more people will be interersted in a game if they are able to enter at the GROUND FLOOR... and have an influence of events which can shape the entire game rather then making a very small difference that is barely noticed. Give people a chance to be the first holder of an office in this new Atlasia and- trust me- it will be great again....

Passion

I do not know the man,so I do not want to get too personal here- but BORE MUST GO.....the lack of PASSION he brings to the Presidency is far too low... as Trump would call Bush "a low energy person".    I am a "high energy person"- I love this game and I will bring passion and activity... I will do actions every day and will give the people some thing to talk about

Leadership trickles down..... what starts at the top will spread every where. We have a weak,do-nothing leader in charge right now,and that is causing this game to die.........I will NOT be that leader- I will be a leader who revs the engine from Day 1 and then gets the wheels spinning. I bring passion to Atlasia and it will Make Atlasia Great Again

Policy
The #1 problem with Atlasia right now is that the focus is not on what it should be......policy. The first time I ran for President (the second time,health forced me out before debates) I had very serious debates about policy with Napoleon and Oakvale and other candidates.....we need to focus on policy. I admire people such as Governor Leinad for proposing policies and encouraging debate and discussion on them....

Who wants to join a game only to discuss the rules of the game?? Once we are thru with the Constitutional Convention- and even before and during- we MUST make this game about the issues again....

What issues you may ask?? THAT is what I will be rolling out over the course of this campaign! And I guarantee- it will give you all some thing to talk about......

In conclusion, I want to bring CHANGE, PASSION, and POLICY back to Atlasia and I will do these as President....I will be an active leader who will use my experience in this game and in life to guide us thru these tough times.... THAT is my promise to you!
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2015, 10:07:08 AM »

Hear!  Hear!
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2015, 08:02:03 PM »

I am officially calling on Bore to RESIGN...... every day he shirks his duty is a day Atlasia further goes down the drain.....
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2015, 09:13:16 AM »

Some people will be bashing me for not having been around for some time...... they are CORRECT.... I have not been here to supervise the destruction of this board,I have not led during the decline of Atlasia, I was a leader here in its heyday- the good ole days...

I, for one,would NOT be proud to have been an elected leader during the past few months when things have gone down the toilet! I am proud to offer a mix- as my friends Winfield and Leinad have said- between experience and a "fresh face"
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2015, 10:21:32 PM »

Next Monday.... I will reveal my positions on social issues....
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2015, 09:37:05 AM »

Some people will be bashing me for not having been around for some time...... they are CORRECT.... I have not been here to supervise the destruction of this board,I have not led during the decline of Atlasia, I was a leader here in its heyday- the good ole days...

I, for one,would NOT be proud to have been an elected leader during the past few months when things have gone down the toilet! I am proud to offer a mix- as my friends Winfield and Leinad have said- between experience and a "fresh face"
I'd like to repeat this because it is relevent to a debate taking place on another thread....

I also would like to firmly criticize the apologists for our current President... perhaps he is a good guy,but he has been an absolute disaster for this game. I came back to find it in shambles and he has overseen this decline- he must go and Atlasia deserves a leader who speaks the truth,not covering up for his buddy
CLARENCE 2015!
clarence
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2015, 09:17:43 AM »

wendy and I took a n impromptu Labor Day trip down to the Keys..... we are back now!
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies