Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 24, 2017, 07:46:01 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Election 2018 predictions for US Senate are now open!.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  About this Site
| |-+  The Atlas
| | |-+  ATTN DAVE: we need to de-mod tender branson
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print
Author Topic: ATTN DAVE: we need to de-mod tender branson  (Read 14855 times)
dead0man
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2015, 05:44:36 am »
Ignore

I never believed the fake Tender account is him and I've actually said otherwise there.
Mr Morden answered that, but I'd be curious to hear about the part of my post you totally ignored.
So this is like their thing now I guess.  How many people have been faked?  The moderation clowns in charge over there blow goats and the people that keep believing in them are freaking morons (ag,EarlAW,BRTD,Lief).
How many (and who)?  Do you agree with me that this is a sign of very sh**tty moderation, or do you think it's a good thing?  Do you think the people that believe these posters to be legit are total morons, or just kind of dumb?  Anybody that loves/defends AAD can answer. BRTD doesn't answer hard questions.

Was that wrong? Should I have not done that? I tell you, I gotta plead ignorance on this thing because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing was frowned upon, you know, ‘cause I've worked in a lot of offices and I tell you people do that all the time.
Sprouts Farmers Market ✘
sjkqw
YaBB God
Italy

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2015, 06:59:41 am »
Ignore

I never believed the fake Tender account is him and I've actually said otherwise there.
Mr Morden answered that, but I'd be curious to hear about the part of my post you totally ignored.
So this is like their thing now I guess.  How many people have been faked?  The moderation clowns in charge over there blow goats and the people that keep believing in them are freaking morons (ag,EarlAW,BRTD,Lief).
How many (and who)?  Do you agree with me that this is a sign of very sh**tty moderation, or do you think it's a good thing?  Do you think the people that believe these posters to be legit are total morons, or just kind of dumb?  Anybody that loves/defends AAD can answer. BRTD doesn't answer hard questions.

All of these accounts were obvious fakes that anyone should've been able to see past. The only one that was even questionable was a Compueter09 blubb threw a fake tantrum near the end that made me have 2nd thoughts, but there was still no way. No one could mistake it.

Fashion. Football. Furniture Shopping

20:41   Classic   I think we need to abort any babies with autism so we won't end up with more people like smilo in our society

[9:01 PM] retromike22: no offense.... but I have occasionally realized that it is easier to understand your emotions and actions if I think it's a girl making those choices
🍁 Hatman
EarlAW
YaBB God
Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2015, 08:26:48 am »
Ignore

Why the heck have I been brought into this?

http://canadianelectionatlas.blogspot.com

Follow me on Twitter @EarlWashburn
Vox Populi
Panda Express
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2015, 09:29:54 am »
Ignore

dead0man is just getting increasingly crazed and deranged as he gets older. Nobody really even knows what he's raving about these days. Feel free to ignore him like most people do now.
ag
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 08, 2015, 10:36:15 am »
Ignore

I guess, because you must be a reasonable human being. From a certain standpoint, that is a definition of an idiot or worse.

This is the year which people will talk about
This is the year which people will be silent about.
The old see the young die.
The foolish see the wise die.

The earth no longer produces, it devours.
The sky hurls down no rain, only iron.

Bertolt Brecht
Maxwell
mah519
YaBB God
Germany

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2015, 10:39:55 am »
Ignore

To his defense, he nailed four chicks, dude.

mod of the year bro

dead0man
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2015, 05:46:45 am »
Ignore

Perhaps "idiot" is too strong a word.

You believed the young scamp* that did either an awesome job, or a horrible job (depending on who you ask) wearing a sock with my tags on it over at the toxic place.  You took that belief here, like the other named people.  Obviously an apology would be out of the question (I'm not sure the other three ever received training on how those work, but I don't really know you), but at least an acknowledgement of a screw up would be the human thing to do.  No, it's not that big of deal (it happened 3 weeks ago), and I was much more curious about how many people have had it happened to them than getting anything (other than a rise) out of you 4.  And I'll note that information STILL hasn't been given up.  It's almost like the people that still go to the toxic place are a little embarrassed about the situation.

*the odds somebody over the age of 19 doing it is unlikely

Was that wrong? Should I have not done that? I tell you, I gotta plead ignorance on this thing because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing was frowned upon, you know, ‘cause I've worked in a lot of offices and I tell you people do that all the time.
🍁 Hatman
EarlAW
YaBB God
Canada

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2015, 06:47:27 am »
Ignore

You want an apology? OK, I'm sorry. But, there is something to say about your posting style that it is so easily parodied.

http://canadianelectionatlas.blogspot.com

Follow me on Twitter @EarlWashburn
Grumpy Santa
GM3PRP
YaBB God
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2015, 07:25:35 am »
Ignore

The moderation clowns in charge over there blow goats and the people that keep believing in them are freaking morons (ag,EarlAW,BRTD,Lief).

Actually, you haven't read anywhere from anyone that the modadmin over there - xenoguard - is anything other than professional.  He's never posted here, ever, under any account and is only helping out his friend by being the admin.  He has no ax to grind against this place.  If his calm reasoned demeanor was applied here for the past couple of years AAD would never exist.

I welcome anyone who has spent any time at all over there to tell me why I'm wrong in my assessment of xenoguard.

Oh and he'd get a kick out of you saying he blows goats......coming from you he'd view it as a compliment.

dead0man
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2015, 07:33:42 am »
Ignore

The moderation clowns in charge over there blow goats and the people that keep believing in them are freaking morons (ag,EarlAW,BRTD,Lief).

Actually, you haven't read anywhere from anyone that the modadmin over there - xenoguard - is anything other than professional.  He's never posted here, ever, under any account and is only helping out his friend by being the admin.  He has no ax to grind against this place.  If his calm reasoned demeanor was applied here for the past couple of years AAD would never exist.

I welcome anyone who has spent any time at all over there to tell me why I'm wrong in my assessment of xenoguard.

Oh and he'd get a kick out of you saying he blows goats......coming from you he'd view it as a compliment.
Your last part doesn't fit with your first part, but whatever.

They keep letting people sock with other people's usernames, that's not cool.  The fact that you all keep dodging that point says a lot.

Saturday's Cab Ride Home
BRTD
YaBB God
Ukraine

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2015, 09:56:55 am »
Ignore

AAD doesn't have rules against socks. You're like the whiny government of your state over Colorado letting people use marijuana.

MaxQue
YaBB God
Canada

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2015, 03:58:48 pm »
Ignore

He started to call people disagreeing with him "left-fascists". This has to stop, that kind of comments always have been moderated in the past.
A Strange Reflection
Antonio V
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2015, 07:04:49 pm »
Ignore

X Antonio V

He's definitely crossed the line for good today.

"In the end, the world we live in is in darkness."
"That's why... we seek the light."

Noir, episode 26
muon2
Modadmin
YaBB God

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2015, 10:51:31 pm »
Ignore

X Antonio V

Help me out here. I just read all his posts from today. I find nothing close to infractable under the old system, let alone the new model. At most I see nativist sentiment, but I don't see where any of that crosses the line into hate speech.

Great American Eclipse seconds before totality showing Baily's Beads.
A Strange Reflection
Antonio V
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 13, 2015, 12:14:51 am »
Ignore

X Antonio V

Help me out here. I just read all his posts from today. I find nothing close to infractable under the old system, let alone the new model. At most I see nativist sentiment, but I don't see where any of that crosses the line into hate speech.

His posts here sound positively deranged. It might not be infractable, but it calls into question his ability to be a competent moderator.

Noir, episode 26
MaxQue
YaBB God
Canada

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 13, 2015, 01:52:59 am »
Ignore

X Antonio V

Cranberry, I'm a Conserva-Green and not a naive-lef-leftist Green like you and how you expect all of them to be (in your left-fascist Green world view). Deal with it. Who cares if I mirror Strache on 2 topics out of 100s (immigration and fiscal issues) ? We had that debate before and came to no common Nenner, so no need to warm it all up again.

Calling another poster a "left-fascist" is clearly a personal attack, quite uncceptable from a mod.
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
YaBB God
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -6.09

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2015, 05:36:25 am »
Ignore

muon is right, I never said anything infractable/racist or used a personal attack (not even the "left-fascist" comment, which was not directed at Cranberry - but rather to all of you silly, out-of-touch Forum Marxists.

Besides, my comments do not impact my abilities to moderate - at all.

You are only spewing your hate against me and want to get rid of me - because I don't have the same opinion on some issues that you think you have to moral high ground on. That's why I call you left-fascists and I stand by that comment !

Also, attacking me for being a conservative Green is silly because it's not me who's wrong but the 99% of Green voters who are so naive to let this uncontrolled mass immigration continue. And this despite the fact that the Green policy on this runs exactly counter to their interests: Uncontrolled, reckless mass immigration leads to all kinds of problems such as traffic problems, increasing rents and last but not least: environmental destruction. All problems that the Greens want to combat. But they are not combating it with their silly policy, they are part of the problem itself. Not to mention all the other problems that come with it: potential terror suspects, ghetto-building and people who are not even Syrians trying to sneak into Europe because ... well, they can do it now that Merkel/Faymann & Co. think they are the moral apostels of the world - apparently trying to overcompensate for WW2.

Sry, but if you think that's right - you are not only naive, you are also ignorant. But I don't expect anything else from you delusional Marxists. That's why it's an increasing dying or already dead ideology.

Finally, I'd like to see the 100.000s of illegal men that are coming in now to do the following: if they are able to communicate with each other and sneak their way into Central Europe - they can for sure communicate with each other on Facebook/Twitter and find a meeting place somewhere in Syria, where they can pick up arms and move to Rakka and Damascus in the 100.000s and get rid of Assad and ISIS. We sure don't finish their job for them, while they choose to live a good life in Europe instead !

Don't get me wrong: I'm all for taking up 20.000 asylum seekers each year - for which the system is designed - but not 4-5 times that number. Women and children first and let the men do the job at home. Otherwise Syria will remain a war-ravaged wasteland.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
YaBB God
Antarctica

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: September 13, 2015, 08:40:02 am »
Ignore

muon is right, I never said anything infractable/racist or used a personal attack (not even the "left-fascist" comment, which was not directed at Cranberry - but rather to all of you silly, out-of-touch Forum Marxists.
ah, so you didn't attack cranberry, you just attacked everyone on the forum with a smidge of human empathy. much better.

of course they do. a racist moderator isn't going to be effective in moderating racism.

You are only spewing your hate against me and want to get rid of me
guys he figured out we want to throw him into the volcano

- because I don't have the same opinion on some issues that you think you have to moral high ground on. That's why I call you left-fascists and I stand by that comment !
which is interesting, since fascism is first and foremost known for being, you know, xenophobic

Also, attacking me for being a conservative Green is silly because it's not me who's wrong but the 99% of Green voters who are so naive to let this uncontrolled mass immigration continue. And this despite the fact that the Green policy on this runs exactly counter to their interests: Uncontrolled, reckless mass immigration leads to all kinds of problems such as traffic problems, increasing rents and last but not least: environmental destruction. All problems that the Greens want to combat. But they are not combating it with their silly policy, they are part of the problem itself.
perhaps that's because they (correctly) realize that human lives matter more than fųckin' traffic problems

Not to mention all the other problems that come with it: potential terror suspects, ghetto-building
keep blowing that dog-whistle. or preferably don't.

and people who are not even Syrians trying to sneak into Europe because ... well, they can do it now that Merkel/Faymann & Co. think they are the moral apostels of the world - apparently trying to overcompensate for WW2.

Sry, but if you think that's right - you are not only naive, you are also ignorant. But I don't expect anything else from you delusional Marxists. That's why it's an increasing dying or already dead ideology.

Finally, I'd like to see the 100.000s of illegal men that are coming in now to do the following: if they are able to communicate with each other and sneak their way into Central Europe - they can for sure communicate with each other on Facebook/Twitter and find a meeting place somewhere in Syria, where they can pick up arms and move to Rakka and Damascus in the 100.000s and get rid of Assad and ISIS. We sure don't finish their job for them, while they choose to live a good life in Europe instead !
"why don't they just get themselves killed instead of heading for safety >:V"

Don't get me wrong: I'm all for taking up 20.000 asylum seekers each year - for which the system is designed - but not 4-5 times that number. Women and children first and let the men do the job at home. Otherwise Syria will remain a war-ravaged wasteland.
gosh so you're a misandrist as well?

DavidB.
YaBB God
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -0.19, S: 1.65

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 13, 2015, 09:53:37 am »
Ignore

This. Tender's views are entirely irrelevant to his ability to be a good moderator. This witchhunt has only been started because some people think everyone on Atlas should adhere to the same kind of progressive leftism, and they can't handle it if you don't - especially if you're a left-winger yourself, like Tender.

"If our country says no, it means no. No in referendums on the European Union. No in discussions on immigration. No to ever-increasing bureaucracy. Alas. (...) All of the Netherlands can say #metoo, considering what the party cartel has inflicted upon us all."
- Thierry Baudet (FFvD)

"Say I don't gotta dance, I make money move."
- Cardi B
Lief 🐋
Lief
YaBB God
Dominica

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 13, 2015, 12:14:55 pm »
Ignore

Holy sh!t. "I'm not racist I just care more about traffic problems than brown people's lives."

And he's still using his creepy "blaxican" word in the 2016 forum.

fuck nazis
Tender Branson
Mark Warner 08
YaBB God
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -7.10, S: -6.09

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 13, 2015, 12:18:51 pm »
Ignore

Holy sh!t. "I'm not racist I just care more about traffic problems than brown people's lives."

And he's still using his creepy "blaxican" word in the 2016 forum.

Lief, as an ardent backer of Islamo-Fascist Erdogan you have lost all credibility.

So, please do us a favour, shut up and go back to your AAD.

Thx.
Trumpism: Turn the dial all the way up and pull off the knob
ChairmanSanchez
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 13, 2015, 01:14:22 pm »
Ignore

X Antonio V

Cranberry, I'm a Conserva-Green and not a naive-lef-leftist Green like you and how you expect all of them to be (in your left-fascist Green world view). Deal with it. Who cares if I mirror Strache on 2 topics out of 100s (immigration and fiscal issues) ? We had that debate before and came to no common Nenner, so no need to warm it all up again.

Calling another poster a "left-fascist" is clearly a personal attack, quite uncceptable from a mod.
The irony is rich in this one. Our resident forum PC police officer fascist now wants descriptions of people to be banned.

I am willing to die in Korea for this man.
A Strange Reflection
Antonio V
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2015, 01:28:57 pm »
Ignore

Nobody is calling for Tender to be banned. We have plenty of semi-deranged posters and unless they devolve into full-blown hate speech they should be tolerated. However, the standards for being a mod should be much higher than that.

Noir, episode 26
shua
YaBB God
Nepal

Political Matrix
E: 2.06, S: -4.52

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2015, 01:56:13 pm »
Ignore

His views on immigration interfere with his mod duties how exactly?

"Darkness makes a great canvas" - unidentified man
Saturday's Cab Ride Home
BRTD
YaBB God
Ukraine

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 14, 2015, 08:57:50 am »
Ignore

"Islamofascist" is like the dumbest phrase ever. What Islamist movement is also heavily influenced by Mussolini? Islamist movements are usually anti-nationalist. I guess Hamas and Hezbollah could possibly qualify. But Erdogan, no. He's just an authoritarian and a bad leader.

Also despite all that let me just say the Tender blubb on AAD was very stupid, very unfunny, and one of the worst blubbs in forum history.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout