If you could introduce a Constitutional Amendment What would it be (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 07:19:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Constitution and Law (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  If you could introduce a Constitutional Amendment What would it be (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If you could introduce a Constitutional Amendment What would it be  (Read 69956 times)
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« on: October 02, 2015, 12:35:49 PM »

Anything that would make the USA more democratic and fix all the problems with elections.
The system isn't working and needs to be fixed.

Of course, another problem is war. Any amendment which would make it harder to go to war would meet with my approval.

edit: btw Supreme Court justices should have limited terms. Lifetime appointments don't seem prudent. (although I don't think we need a constitutional amendment for that, that was just a tangent I wanted to consider)

The Constitution already makes it hard to go to war, Congress since WW2 has given up that power to the president
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies