If you could introduce a Constitutional Amendment What would it be (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:53:40 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Discussion
  Constitution and Law (Moderator: Okay, maybe Mike Johnson is a competent parliamentarian.)
  If you could introduce a Constitutional Amendment What would it be (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: If you could introduce a Constitutional Amendment What would it be  (Read 70100 times)
America's Sweetheart ❤/𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖞 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: November 13, 2017, 06:46:57 PM »

You completely ignored the rest of the quote... I also suggested drafting them into the military, where they would be allowed to use a gun to their heart's content as long as they're there, or paying them sizable sums of money to buy the guns from them.

Your endgame, if needed, is still the mass murder of US citizens if they don't comply with being disarmed.

You would have another civil war on your hands in a hurry.

As much as I disagree with you on everything else, on this we can agree. what NewYorkExpress is talking about is an amazingly horrible idea.
America's Sweetheart ❤/𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖙𝖞 𝖂𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖗
TexArkana
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2017, 10:47:31 PM »

many social conservatives blame gun violence on TV and video games.
The Clintons, the Gores, Lieberman, and Evan Bayh are "social conservatives"? It seems to me that it's the Democrats who are always attacking video games and TV.
That is a conservative viewpoint no matter who it's coming from.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies