October 2015 Federalist Convention in McKinney, Texas (Bylaw Amendment Time)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:23:16 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  October 2015 Federalist Convention in McKinney, Texas (Bylaw Amendment Time)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: October 2015 Federalist Convention in McKinney, Texas (Bylaw Amendment Time)  (Read 3441 times)
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2015, 03:37:16 AM »
« edited: December 06, 2015, 02:04:11 AM by Senator North Carolina Yankee »

So I am exactly 24 hours late with this, ironically. Fortunately, I planned for this and we still have the necessary buffer of course.

Official Results:

Chairman - NC Yankee is reelected

Vice Chairman - PiT is reelected

Endorsements:

President -
The ticket of Cris (CR)/Homelycooking (IND) has been endorsement by the Federalist Party

Senate -
ME: Assemblyman JCL is automatically endorsed with Barnes being endorsed for second preference

NE: Senator Rpryor is endorsed by the Federalists Party for reelection

South: Senator PiT is automatically endorsed for reelection

Governor -
NE: Fmr. Senator Blair is endorsed by the Federalist Party for Governor of the Northeast.

Assembly -
NE: Speaker ClarkKent, Assemblyman RGN08 and citizen Enduro are automatically endorsed by the Federalist Party.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2015, 02:20:40 AM »

December 2015

In order to prevent a three seat leftwing sweep after the August 2013 elections, a change was made to the bylaws to limit the number of candidates that the Federalists could endorse in an At-Large election to two.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

However, incumbents are exempted from this provision and are allowed to recieve the nomination even if there be three in number. That being said the bylaws require that said candidates declare prior to the first Friday before the election and anyone who declares afterwards will be denied the nomination.

The following Federalist candidates have been endorsed for At-Large Senate:
Altsomn J. Stmarken (JoMCar) (F-ME)
North Carolina Yankee (F-NC)
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #52 on: December 14, 2015, 01:56:51 PM »

You know on the sixth, I never conceived of the idea that there would not be a second Laborite candidate, nor that a third Federalist would find an opportunity to run and win. Clearly if distinguished rising Federalists have to abandon their affiliation to run in an election something needs to be changed.

Needless to say, it is time to scrap the provision in my previous post. The so called Xahar rule was passed to keep the radicalized pro-rimjob Laborites from securing a perpetual majority in the Senate, after they elected Xahar as basically a third Laborite Senator in August 2013 and then followed that up by electing three Laborites in October. The provision worked, as the right won 3/5 At-Large Senate seats in every At-Large election until December 2014, preserving a 5-5 split in the Senate.

However times have changed and chances are this is going to be the last At-Large "Senate" election. In a new, nine member At-Large House the need for such a provision would be pointless. A mere six votes or seven votes would gain one election to the house with the turnout we just had, but at the same time the shear number of seats reduces the damage of electing one radical.

North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #53 on: December 14, 2015, 02:15:08 PM »

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.

Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies