VA-Christopher Newport: Biden really strong, Hillary and Sanders weaker
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:07:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  VA-Christopher Newport: Biden really strong, Hillary and Sanders weaker
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: VA-Christopher Newport: Biden really strong, Hillary and Sanders weaker  (Read 3510 times)
Skye
yeah_93
YaBB God
Venezuela

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 12, 2015, 09:16:27 AM »

http://cnu.edu/cpp/pdf/oct%2012%202015%20report-final.pdf

Hillary:

Clinton 47
Trump 40

Carson 49
Clinton 43

Fiorina 47
Clinton 43

Bush 46
Clinton 43

Rubio 45
Clinton 45

Clinton 49
Cruz 41

Christie 47
Clinton 42

Sanders

Sanders 49
Trump 37

Carson 49
Sanders 39

Fiorina 44
Sanders 39

Bush 46
Sanders 41

Sanders 43
Rubio 42

Sanders 47
Cruz 37

Christie 44
Sanders 41

Biden:

Biden 54
Trump 37

Biden 48
Carson 44

Biden 48
Fiorina 42

Biden 47
Bush 42

Biden 50
Bush 40

Biden 53
Cruz 36

Biden 48
Christie 41
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.64, S: 0.85

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2015, 10:55:48 AM »
« Edited: October 12, 2015, 12:43:37 PM by EliteLX »

Hypothetically with recent reputable polls, Jeb wins 2016 against Hillary in a strong manner.

CO Va Florida Ohio Iowa and more. Obviously this is not literally a win and not a solid game over by any means this far out but Hillary in is in deep sh**t. These are yet again big numbers to see and really interesting.
Higgs

Political Matrix
E: 6.14, S: -4.17

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2015, 11:59:18 AM »

What is with those Rubio numbers? I'd expect him to be doing much better
Ebsy
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2015, 11:59:57 AM »
« Edited: October 16, 2015, 01:40:25 AM by Tender Branson »

Hypothetically with recent reputable polls, Jeb wins 2016 against Hillary in a strong manor.

CO Va Florida Ohio Iowa and more. Obviously this is not literally a win and not a sold this far out but Hillary in is in deep sh**t. These are yet again big numbers to see and really interesting.

Junk.
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2015, 12:13:09 PM »

Hypothetically with recent reputable polls, Jeb wins 2016 against Hillary in a strong manor.

CO Va Florida Ohio Iowa and more. Obviously this is not literally a win and not a sold this far out but Hillary in is in deep sh**t. These are yet again big numbers to see and really interesting.
Junk poster.

He even gets his homophones wrong -- and in a way that I had never expected to see. Manor for manner?

...The Benghazi hearings and the disclosure of e-mails on a private server have hurt the Clinton campaign. Should she recover from those she wins. If she doesn't? Joe Biden seems to be on track to do as well as Hillary was projected to do before the Benghazi hearings and the server 'scandal'. 
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2015, 12:36:37 PM »

Junk poster.

He even gets his homophones wrong -- and in a way that I had never expected to see. Manor for manner?

...The Benghazi hearings and the disclosure of e-mails on a private server have hurt the Clinton campaign. Should she recover from those she wins. If she doesn't? Joe Biden seems to be on track to do as well as Hillary was projected to do before the Benghazi hearings and the server 'scandal'. 

Carson is strong everywhere. I wonder if he would poll this well if he actually won the nomination.
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2015, 12:46:15 PM »
« Edited: October 12, 2015, 12:48:40 PM by EliteLX »

Junk poster.

Apologies about silly typos, a product of rushing through a post on mobile and not rereading. That is my bad, but I've had so many red avatars bitch and moan and reply stupid two word complaints to some posts that are simply fact.

Is it not fact that Jeb Bush is starting to not only gain but lead Hillary time and time again in swing states that she needs to reinforce the 270 wall? That is word for word what I said. You seeming somewhat butthurt over what I said isn't a reason to respond with an ignorant and stupid response.
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2015, 12:48:20 PM »
« Edited: October 12, 2015, 12:50:36 PM by EliteLX »

Junk poster.

1) Read my post above.

2) That does not exclude the fact Hillary is 85% likely to be your nominee in 2016 and her nationwide image is in the trash and reputable GOP'ers are starting to zoom by her in her critical "unbreakable" 270 wall states for 2016.
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2015, 02:18:45 PM »

Junk poster.

Apologies about silly typos, a product of rushing through a post on mobile and not rereading. That is my bad, but I've had so many red avatars bitch and moan and reply stupid two word complaints to some posts that are simply fact.

Is it not fact that Jeb Bush is starting to not only gain but lead Hillary time and time again in swing states that she needs to reinforce the 270 wall? That is word for word what I said. You seeming somewhat butthurt over what I said isn't a reason to respond with an ignorant and stupid response.

It's not about me or my feelings -- and not yours, either. Jeb Bush is not doing well. What you need notice is that Joe Biden is doing about as well as Hillary Clinton did before the exposures of the private server and the Benghazi hearings. She parries those or she does not win the Democratic nomination. Democrats are not so loyal to anyone that they will risk losing the Presidential election.

Ben Carson seems to be leading about everyone for now. For now. But Ben Carson comes with huge question marks, only one of which has been answered decisively, namely whether Americans can elect an African-American President. That, of course, has been decided as unambiguously as it can be answered.

Nobody with no experience in elected public office, no cabinet positions, or high-level military experience (as in Washington, Grant, and Eisenhower) has ever been elected President. Never!     
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2015, 02:20:08 PM »

Clinton still holding firm in Virginia and it is the nxt battleground state outside of Pa and NH.

If she tied in the state, she will very pull it off.
Skye
yeah_93
YaBB God
Venezuela

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2015, 02:21:00 PM »

One thing to notice is, that some months ago, a guy named Rand Paul was polling well against Hillary in some swing states. We really shouldn't put too much hope into early polls, especially not when the nominees haven't even been picked.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2015, 02:26:06 PM »

The Dems arent necessarily winning CO and Clinton struggles in Iowa. But Iowa/ Va/ OH/ CO will be close.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #12 on: October 12, 2015, 04:10:03 PM »

Sanders does a bit better than Hillary overall. And with his lower name recognition, he has room to improve.

How he does compared to Hillary in terms of lead

Trump +5
Carson -4
Fiornia -1
Bush -2
Rubio +1
Cruz +2
Christie +2

EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: October 12, 2015, 06:37:59 PM »
« Edited: October 12, 2015, 06:42:16 PM by EliteLX »

Junk poster.

It's not about me or my feelings -- and not yours, either. Jeb Bush is not doing well. What you need notice is that Joe Biden is doing about as well as Hillary Clinton did before the exposures of the private server and the Benghazi hearings. She parries those or she does not win the Democratic nomination. Democrats are not so loyal to anyone that they will risk losing the Presidential election.

Ben Carson seems to be leading about everyone for now. For now. But Ben Carson comes with huge question marks, only one of which has been answered decisively, namely whether Americans can elect an African-American President. That, of course, has been decided as unambiguously as it can be answered.

Nobody with no experience in elected public office, no cabinet positions, or high-level military experience (as in Washington, Grant, and Eisenhower) has ever been elected President. Never!      

It's nothing to do with either of our feelings, correct. But, about the bold, what's the connection here? Are you discussing primary talk? If so, this is the wrong board. If you're talking general election, you might be blind because time and time again these polls are showing the exact opposite. You keep pulling up completely irrelevant points out of thin air. Yes Jeb Bush is holding under the feet of all the outsider momentum going around the GOP primary electorate, but I'm sick of having to rally for Jeb Bush. I'm not here to work as a staffer for his campaign, I'm here to simply discuss politics. Biden will not receive the nomination, nor will he likely run by any means. Time is simply running too short. Hillary is extremely likely to be the nominee in a few months time, and Jeb Bush is certainly looking well polling against her throughout swing state after swing state. Again, it's early, but Hillary's team should be rather worried lately.

Clinton still holding firm in Virginia and it is the nxt battleground state outside of Pa and NH.

Erm.. she isn't tied. Most current "reputable" 'pubs are leading her 2-3+ points in this poll.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #14 on: October 12, 2015, 06:39:24 PM »

Junk poster.

I would love two black presidents in a row, albeit the current one is only half black.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: October 12, 2015, 07:12:08 PM »
« Edited: October 12, 2015, 07:15:04 PM by OC »

Quote from: Restricted
You must be logged in to read this quote.
Junk poster.

It's nothing to do with either of our feelings, correct. But, about the bold, what's the connection here? Are you discussing primary talk? If so, this is the wrong board. If you're talking general election, you might be blind because time and time again these polls are showing the exact opposite. You keep pulling up completely irrelevant points out of thin air. Yes Jeb Bush is holding under the feet of all the outsider momentum going around the GOP primary electorate, but I'm sick of having to rally for Jeb Bush. I'm not here to work as a staffer for his campaign, I'm here to simply discuss politics. Biden will not receive the nomination, nor will he likely run by any means. Time is simply running too short. Hillary is extremely likely to be the nominee in a few months time, and Jeb Bush is certainly looking well polling against her throughout swing state after swing state. Again, it's early, but Hillary's team should be rather worried lately.

Erm.. she isn't tied. Most current "reputable" 'pubs are leading her 2-3+ points in this poll.

She is leading Trump and thats what matters he will be nominee  47^40 . VA is a swing state not a GOP one.
Oak Hills
United States

« Reply #16 on: October 12, 2015, 09:47:01 PM »

Two to three points is not statistically significant.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2015, 02:15:24 AM »
« Edited: October 13, 2015, 02:17:45 AM by OC »

And a 2-3 pt lead for GOP isnt enough due to Northern Va turnout that came in good for McAuliffe  & Warner. They need at least a 7 pt lead to hold off Dems.
Skye
yeah_93
YaBB God
Venezuela

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2015, 06:17:12 AM »

And a 2-3 pt lead for GOP isnt enough due to Northern Va turnout that came in good for McAuliffe  & Warner. They need at least a 7 pt lead to hold off Dems.
lmao

You do know both Cuccinelli and Gillespie both trailed by large margins in the polls right?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2015, 06:44:32 AM »

They were leading on election day when the raw votes came in, in fact Gillepse was writing his victory speech but Fairfax came in and gave Warner his small lead.

The GOP outperformed the polls and lead at some point on election day.
EliteLX
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2015, 10:56:21 AM »

Virginia is not New Hampshire. 'Pubs do not need a +7 point hypothetical margin in a neck and neck swing state to win Virginia, you are high as a kite. Maybe Pennsylvania, not Virgnia, lol.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2015, 02:12:06 PM »

But you keep ignoring the Trump numbers who puts him seven points behind Clinton, Va is in play not a GOP state.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies