PA-PPP: Clinton and Sanders weak, Biden stronger (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 08:02:04 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  PA-PPP: Clinton and Sanders weak, Biden stronger (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PA-PPP: Clinton and Sanders weak, Biden stronger  (Read 5215 times)
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: October 16, 2015, 02:04:53 AM »

My father is a two time Obama voter (hasn't voted GOP since Dole) and he supports Trump. It wouldn't surprise me to see the GOP make new inroads here next year.

Went to dinner for my birthday two nights ago with my mother and her husband. Both of them voted Obama in 2008 and 2012. I joke with her I think she is the perfect barometer of who will win the election. She is a female swing voter in the Ohio suburbs. I asked her Hillary vs. Trump. There was a long pause. Trump.

It made my night a little better haha

How many of these fake stories have you come up with over the years? I think I've lost count.

I was talking to a friend of mine yesterday.  He’s been to the Atlas forum a few times.  Mostly just lurks, but I often fill him in on some of the more colorful goings on here.  Pretty much a down the line average internet denizen whose opinions about Atlas posters probably reflect those of the average Joe.  Anyway, I asked him how many times he thinks Naso has made up a story like this.  There was a long pause, as he contemplated the question.  Finally, he answered “at least 30”.

I don’t know if this number is right, but my friend’s enough of a barometer of popular sentiment that I’d take his estimate seriously.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies