Chafee drops out of presidential race (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:13:31 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Chafee drops out of presidential race (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Chafee drops out of presidential race  (Read 4975 times)
AelroseB

« on: October 23, 2015, 10:26:46 AM »

Haha. Bye loser. Thankfully we won't have to waste time with him at the debates anymore. Even Lessig should've gotten an invitation before he did.

Why are you always so rude?  Do you do it to be funny?  Are you trying to score magic internet points?  Are you trying to boost your own ego by appearing like a dominative voice over real life figures--individuals that, despite their evident flaws, are still more influential and successful than you?

I'm genuinely curious.
AelroseB

« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2015, 10:38:44 AM »

Haha. Bye loser. Thankfully we won't have to waste time with him at the debates anymore. Even Lessig should've gotten an invitation before he did.

Why are you always so rude?  Do you do it to be funny?  Are you trying to score magic internet points?  Are you trying to boost your own ego by appearing like a dominative voice over real life figures--individuals that, despite their evident flaws, are still more influential and successful than you?

I'm genuinely curious.

I'm very sorry calling Lincoln Chaffee a loser offends you so dearly. I'll be sure to be nicer to him in the future, because he clearly reads and cares about comments posted about him ffrom random people on uselectionatlas.org.

Also, there's no need for armchair psychoanalysis here. I called Chafee a loser because he is one. Now go back to Webb's funeral page and be happy I'm not targeting him, I'm guessing the wound is still raw. Wink

He was my slightly preferred candidate, not my lover.  How old are you?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies