ABC/WashPost GOP National Poll: Trump still far ahead
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 03:07:38 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  ABC/WashPost GOP National Poll: Trump still far ahead
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: ABC/WashPost GOP National Poll: Trump still far ahead  (Read 4280 times)
Angel of Death
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2015, 05:44:00 PM »

Looks like if anyone has been a "flavor of the month" so far, it's been Carly.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2015, 04:04:47 AM »

The more I learn about Carson, the more confused I am about how and why he's even running for President.

What's confusing you? I'm reading another of Dr. Carson's books. It appears he's a civic-minded individual who is bright, articulate, successful, and willing to try to clean up the mess we currently find ourselves in as a nation. Is the fact that he's not a career politician that comes from the ever growing pool of lawyers willing to try their hand as president, is that what's confusing you? Or perhaps it's the fact that he's willing to lay out the reasoning behind his positions that's confusing you?

And just out of curiosity, does it also confuse you when a woman seeking the same office makes the following interesting statements:
On Benghazi: "What difference at this point does it make?"
On her sky-high speaking fees: "We came out of the White House not only dead broke but in debt."
On whether Sergeant Bowe Bergdahl deserted or was captured by the Taliban: "It doesn't matter."
On job growth: "Don't let anybody tell you that it's corporations and businesses that create jobs."
(The quotes are taken from page 151 of Ed Klein's book Unlikeable: The Problem with Hillary)

Yawn, the man is a nut. Don't make me walk you through every insane thing he's said during the course of this campaign.

Also, what's with the corny Hillary crap at the end? Non-sequitur much? I'll let somebody else defend her from this nonsense, I don't even like her.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies