Confirmation of Bacon King as Justice (Debating) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:38:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Confirmation of Bacon King as Justice (Debating) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Confirmation of Bacon King as Justice (Debating)  (Read 4522 times)
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« on: November 05, 2015, 01:57:14 PM »

I would rather take views from associates on the front line than take marching orders from party bosses sitting in smoke filled rooms in the murky underworld of the Atlasian establishment.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2015, 11:01:44 AM »

The outgoing President had full constitutional authority to make this nomination, and in fact he made the right nomination.  

It has become increasingly clear this current Senate is nothing more than an establishment clique bent on self preservation and flaunting their perceived authority.

The behavior and arrogance of this Senate is disgraceful.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2015, 08:49:17 PM »
« Edited: November 08, 2015, 06:11:16 PM by Lincoln Republican »

The Atlasian Senate's attitude towards Bacon King
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2015, 11:35:26 AM »

While I'm sure we all want to hear "the truth", I highly doubt any of it is going to manifest here. Cris ought to go ahead and lock this trainwreck and stop giving the trolls any more free air-time than they're going to get otherwise.

So this is the first act of the new President, to silence debate and discussion.

Well, I can see this is going to be a disaster of a Presidency.
Lincoln Republican
Winfield
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2015, 07:20:58 PM »

Bacon King would have stood a chance if it had just been him fielding our questions. When you get the cadre of troublemakers feebly trying to shout down all questions posed to the nominee and verbally abusing Senators for doing their job, problems arise.

So now you blame Atlasians for preventing you, members of the Senate, from properly carrying out your constitutional duties and responsibilities.

Are the members of this Senate really that paranoid?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies