Confirmation of Bacon King as Justice (Debating) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:09:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Confirmation of Bacon King as Justice (Debating) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Confirmation of Bacon King as Justice (Debating)  (Read 4512 times)
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« on: November 04, 2015, 07:22:58 PM »

There's also the obvious fact that we're clearly going to do away with life terms in the ConCon so cool your jets, folks.

What more do you expect from these clowns???

Since they have gotten their behinds handed to them on every issue of substance ever since they joined the game ten-odd years ago, they are now impugning the character of one of our most respected public servants. What a JOKE!!!
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2015, 09:14:00 AM »
« Edited: November 05, 2015, 09:17:07 AM by Talleyrand »

The buffoonery in this thread is not surprising!!!

No legitimate reasons have been given to stop the nomination of Bacon King. The mongrel weasels trying to stop him out of jealousy and bitterness from their own failures have decided to take a hatchet to his name!!!

I wonder if people are not supposed to give advice on how to vote now, or take any of that advice if it is offered? Rich coming from people who regularly send 100s (and from Cris this is literally the case) of PMs to "zombies" to vote for them. Should we disqualify those individuals from voting too???

Mr. Kingman is the most qualified candidate for this post and he has my FULL support.

Also, there is nothing wrong with the timing of this appointment.

Rpryor resigned his post on the constitutional convention to prevent the next Senate from voting on his replacement so that he would be replaced by a fellow clown like JoMCaR. I didn't see any of you raising any objection to that!!!

Looks like I've hurt Yankee's feelings!!! The only "ass" that has been kicked in this game has been his. Poor man. My advice to him, take an English class. You will be all the better for it!
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2015, 06:00:39 AM »

So, Cris, if someone on IRC had told him to vote for you and he had, would you be striking the same tone? I am totally lost here. You are grasping at straws for any excuse to vote against Mr. Kingman and it's pathetic!!!

Also, apparently the latest argument from opponents of this nomination is that a Justice shouldn't know too much about the law, because then they will abuse it!!! What an IDIOTIC suggestion.
Talleyrand
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2015, 08:54:22 AM »

More lies and deceit from the usual sources. Not surprising from the guy who has been in a nasty divorce from the truth for two years.

This clown really needs to shut his trap!!! The poor man digs his own grave further whenever he opens his mouth and spouts out more incoherent garbage.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies