Confirmation of Bacon King as Justice (Debating) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:36:46 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Confirmation of Bacon King as Justice (Debating) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Confirmation of Bacon King as Justice (Debating)  (Read 4497 times)
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -6.96

« on: November 04, 2015, 08:39:49 PM »

The McCarthy trio in the Senate does nothing to surprise me anymore. This nominee is among the most qualified in history, and speaks to that experience rather eloquently. I have no questions and will vote for him as promptly as this witch hunt is called to a vote.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2015, 08:45:11 PM »

With all due respect Senator Truman, the world does not revolve around you. I believe Patriot Talleyrand is referring to Senator Strom Thurmond and Senator PiT.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2015, 08:55:02 PM »

Senator Truman the liars here in this body are people who you should not listen to their flip-floppers and they are just partisan hacks and this court nomination is just hackery to the greatest extent and part of their plan to destroy Atlasia and sadly shut out the center and the center right for next hindered years. I like Bacon King he's a good legal scholar but I don't believe he's the best person for the job. Also I'm sorry BK I didn't know that you suffered so much I hope and pray you are felling better.

Oh and my good friend from the Midwest I do believe Senator North Carolina Yankee is the famed Senator from the Palmetto State Storm Thurmond who little did you know passed away many years ago sorry if you just heard the news or is this just another fantasy of yours.

I will not take advice from an election rigger and a ballot box stuffer.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2015, 09:07:43 PM »

We can also see here ladies and gentleman that the so called supports of the working class are scared of the truth and scared of people waking up from this la-la land that they have been falsely accusing senators and other distinguished members of the Regional and Federal Government just beacuse they disagree politically.

That couldn't be further from the truth. I'm supporting the most qualified nominee in history because of his qualifications and his knowledge, your crew is performing a witch hunt, the likes of which we haven't seen. I can't tell you how many way worse nominees we've just let through this body, and thanks to the same crew that smells suspicion just because the great Justice Oakvale wants to end his tenure on his own terms. The truth is simple. The political theater on your side is much more complicated.

Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2015, 09:46:39 PM »

There were no legitimate concerns raised by this body, only McCarthy-ite questions of affiliation. This was a disgraceful showing from the Senate, while the greatest legal mind in our history is given this treatment, a literal criminal is being given the pass from much of the Senate for the biggest foreign policy role in the country.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2015, 01:33:43 AM »

Your whole friends caucus vs. accountability caucus is cute and sounds nice, but it's total bullsh**t. You have not put the other nominees under similar scrutiny, even as their records of accomplishment are far more questionable. And both of the candidates, Classic Conservative, a criminal, and Rpryor, certainly fall more under "Friends of Thurmond" than not. You are being totally dishonest.

Not surprising considering you've been a part of this body for nearly a decade.
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2015, 03:28:01 AM »

The truth is trying to be heart, but your jibber jabber is getting in the way. I HOPE THE PEOPLE OF ATLASIA TAKE AWAY YOUR DENTURES SO THAT THE TRUTH CAN SING LOUD AND CLEAR!!!
Maxwell
mah519
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2015, 11:34:12 AM »

Last comment here:

Simfan is de-registered. The Senate needn't give him the time of day.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies