PRIME MINISTER ADDRESSES SUPPORTERS AT CONSERVATIVE HQ 11/7/2015
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 05:52:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games
  Mock Parliament (Moderators: Hash, Dereich)
  PRIME MINISTER ADDRESSES SUPPORTERS AT CONSERVATIVE HQ 11/7/2015
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PRIME MINISTER ADDRESSES SUPPORTERS AT CONSERVATIVE HQ 11/7/2015  (Read 746 times)
Potus
Potus2036

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 07, 2015, 12:27:23 AM »
« edited: November 07, 2015, 12:43:10 AM by The Prime Minister »

My fellow countrymen,

Moments ago, voting ended in our nation's second general election. The voters have sent a resounding message at the ballot box. I have received your message and I intend to immediately begin the process of bettering the lives of every South American.

The Conservative Party ran on a message, building a better future on a solid foundation. The voters have made their will heard on both aspects of that pledge. To begin, the Conservatives and our coalition partners in the First Parliament, the Social Liberals, have received a resounding affirmation of our policies. Our two parties, the First Government, claimed a staggering 71% of the popular vote.

We have come a long way. We have already established the solid foundation. Beyond approval of our past decisions, the people have fully endorsed the Conservative agenda for government.

People are hurting. Their pain is can be squarely blamed on the generations of politicians that have taken advantage of the anger and vulnerability of the people to make outlandish promises. For generations, we have watched South America's politicians pass opportunities by to grow our economy, create a stronger civil society, and improve the lives of ordinary people. The struggles of everyday workers, shop owners, families, faith leaders, and public servants have fallen on the deaf ears of the politically well-connected and socially unconcerned.

The founding of the South American Parliament will be remembered as the day the people turned the page on the politics of the past, and tonight's election will be remembered as the day the people embraced the promise of the future.

The sick, the poor, and the disadvantaged have made their voices heard. I have heard them. Your nation's leaders have heard your cries for help, and we are prepared to take actions. Tonight, we have affirmed our commitment to a compassionate society that cares for the least fortunate among us. The people have cast ballots in favor a plan that establishes a responsible, sustainable social safety net to protect the lives and secure opportunities for those born less well off than others.

We have heard the worker's cry for a freer, fairer society where they can work hard, dream big, and succeed. The Conservative plan for the economy, as endorsed by the people, will encourage investment in South America, attract good-paying jobs for our workers, and raise the standard of living by increasing competition for labor and among goods. The people have spoken clearly in favor of the path toward economic prosperity, and have soundly rejected the backwater economics of the past.

As Prime Minister, I heard the cries of the families who had loved ones taken from them by radical terrorists, and, tonight, our nation placed a hand on their shoulder in comfort. The Conservative Party will not hesitate to protect the people of this great land from enemies both foreign and domestic. Our hearts are with the people who demand a strong national defense to fend off those who wish to do harm to the innocent among us. This is the trust the people have handed us.

The mandate is clear. The vision is clearer. It has been my tremendous honor and pleasure to serve this great country and my loyal party. I look forward to the weeks and months of service that lie ahead of us. I sincerely ask for your thoughts, your prayers, and your confidence as we confront the challenge ahead. I believe in my heart that we are ready. I know in my mind that we can achieve great things. Tonight, we have been given the affirmation, the support, and the confidence of the people. I am tremendously grateful for this opportunity and I look forward to brighter days ahead. Thank you, and God bless the people of South American.
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2015, 12:50:59 AM »

Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine