CO-Quinnipiac: Dems getting crushed, Sanders does slightly better than Hillary (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 11:04:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  CO-Quinnipiac: Dems getting crushed, Sanders does slightly better than Hillary (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: CO-Quinnipiac: Dems getting crushed, Sanders does slightly better than Hillary  (Read 8846 times)
Bojack Horseman
Wolverine22
YaBB God
United States

« on: November 18, 2015, 09:36:07 AM »

So sad that such a progressive state is turning into a southern-style GOP hellhole so fast.
Bojack Horseman
Wolverine22
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2015, 08:30:59 PM »

So sad that such a progressive state is turning into a southern-style GOP hellhole so fast.

You seriously are sounding way dumber lately.  Check your inflated image of your party (a collection of liberal arts majors and poor people), and consider that you don't have to be "southern-style" or a "hellhole" to vote Republican.  And, if anything, CO is returning closer to its traditional status after being abnormally attracted to Obama.  It's not "such a progressive state" and many of its voters have a "stay out of my life" attitude that doesn't lend itself well to your nanny-state policies on fiscal issues and gun rights.

Shots fired. Check your inflated image of your party (A cult of mentally ill, bigoted, heavily-armed culture warriors and a bunch of rich assholes). You want to talk about a nanny state? Ask women in Virginia who were nearly subjected to state-sanctioned vaginal ultrasounds by Bob McDonnell and the Republicans. I'm a Democrat because I understand math, sorry Ted, but subtraction doesn't equal addition. I'm a Democrat because corporate welfare offends me far more than school lunches do. I'm a Democrat because I can't support a party that panders to a religious fundies that would like to see me and people like me executed. THAT is why I hate conservatives, Republicans, and conservatism, and THAT'S why I plan to run for office.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies