Would you rather live in Bridgeport, Connecticut or Baghdad? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:59:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Would you rather live in Bridgeport, Connecticut or Baghdad? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Would you rather live in Bridgeport, Connecticut or Baghdad?
Bridgeport

Baghdad

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 62

Author Topic: Would you rather live in Bridgeport, Connecticut or Baghdad?  (Read 3767 times)
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« on: December 17, 2015, 09:31:42 AM »

Baghdad..... No second thoughts on it. Bridgeport is such a retched city.

Ever been to the Black Rock hood in Bridgeport? It doesn't seem so horrible, and will soon have a metro station to NYC. In any event, would you really rather live in Bagdad than Blackrock?
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2015, 06:29:09 PM »

Baghdad..... No second thoughts on it. Bridgeport is such a retched city.

Ever been to the Black Rock hood in Bridgeport? It doesn't seem so horrible, and will soon have a metro station to NYC. In any event, would you really rather live in Bagdad than Blackrock?

Of course I have.  When I worked for Congressman Shays, I went there all the time when we had meetings at his house. It's a nice area, but it's a small section of the city. For the nearly 30 year of living around that city, and having to deal with work, and going into that city for other things, I've grown to hate it with a passion.

Just always drive west from Black Rock to do your shopping and recreating and so forth, and it will be all good. Heck I have a rough block right in back of me. It's fine. I just don't make a habit of walking it at night alone.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2015, 06:22:26 PM »

Heck I have a rough block right in back of me. It's fine. I just don't make a habit of walking it at night alone.

Wait.  Hudson has a bad block in it?  I thought the town sh**t Hershey's kisses and peed champagne?  Tend to this outrage, man!

Nah, it is a very diverse town, and we all live together. That is one of its charms. And I enjoy trying to get along with everyone, no matter their station in life, or background. It is one of the charms of a small town. You can get to know people personally like this, because you run into them all the time, and as issues arise and so forth.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies