which poster has the most free time? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:58:48 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  which poster has the most free time? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: .....
waltermitty (makes countless stupid threads)

philip (averages 50 posts a day)

opebo (a globe trotting whore aficionado)

brtd (his only concerns are strip club and hot guerillas)

bandit (no need for explanation)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 43

Author Topic: which poster has the most free time?  (Read 3129 times)
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« on: May 23, 2005, 12:07:48 AM »

Keystone, funny I agree with you on some kids needing discipline.  I mean I'd go into an A-Plus and you don't know how many kids your age, if not younger ask me to buy them Blunts, papers, cigarettes, or alcohol and this is on school nights.  If I were to come in drunk and or high on a school night, my dad would beat the sh**t out of me.  Yes, even in 1st Track you had some wise asses try to mess with the teacher and sometimes, the teacher would actually bend.  There were times even I felt some of these clowns deserved a well placed boot up their asses. 

Not saying the Catholic schools are "All GOP, all the time", but if I were to say become a Congressman, my pro-choice stances would make it VERY difficult for me to get a speaking slot at my alma mater.  You'll love this Phil..  My own great uncle, a prominent North alum, actually led an effort to block former Sen. John Heinz from speaking there due to his pro-choice stances back in 1980. 

Well I believe that if you're clearly out of step with a Church position then the Church has every reason to not allow you to speak. However, I disagree with the denying of Communion way of dealing with the issue.

So you would agree that the church has every reason not to let you speak because of your position on the death penalty
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies