DNC software breach gave Sanders campaign confidential Clinton Data (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:48:57 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  DNC software breach gave Sanders campaign confidential Clinton Data (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: DNC software breach gave Sanders campaign confidential Clinton Data  (Read 41973 times)
Penelope
Scifiguy
United States

« on: December 18, 2015, 03:01:05 PM »

This will only backfire on the filthy, slimy Clinton campaign and its aider and abettor, the DNC and DWS.

More reason for Hillary to be re-defeated.
So you approve of the Sanders campaign's use of unethical and possibly illegal tactics to gain an advantage over Clinton ahead of the primaries? Sounds about right.

Funny how the entire point of Sanders before this was "he is an ethical, honest, passionate true progressive" in contrast to Hillary Clinton's dishonest political rhetoric.

lol
Penelope
Scifiguy
United States

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2015, 06:00:48 PM »

Embarrassing. Just admit responsibility, fire those involved, and work with the DNC to move forward. Sanders can't win on policy or ideas, so he resorts to this.

Indeed, this is actually really disappointing to me. It's becoming clear that I made the right decision when I stopped backing Sanders earlier this year.
Penelope
Scifiguy
United States

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2015, 06:05:45 PM »

In a Clinton v. Trump contest, how many of the Atlas's dedicated Berniebots will mysteriously become Trump supporters?
Penelope
Scifiguy
United States

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2015, 06:10:08 PM »

I'm sure Bernie suing the Democratic Party will really help his chances.
Penelope
Scifiguy
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2015, 06:18:00 PM »

BREAKING: WASHINGTON (AP) — Hillary Clinton campaign manager says its data was 'stolen' by Sanders campaign.

This is literally true, so?

Berniebots can't fathom that their progressive messiah might not be as beautiful, precious, and pure as they think he is.
Penelope
Scifiguy
United States

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2015, 05:38:27 PM »

Interesting moment today.

A relative of mine who leans way to the right and is an avid Fox News/DrudgeReport fan went on a tangent this morning against the DNC and Clinton and said "Sanders is being robbed outright". So, maybe the public is siding with Bernie on this one?

Hillary Derangement Syndrome.
Penelope
Scifiguy
United States

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2015, 06:00:32 PM »

Interesting moment today.

A relative of mine who leans way to the right and is an avid Fox News/DrudgeReport fan went on a tangent this morning against the DNC and Clinton and said "Sanders is being robbed outright". So, maybe the public is siding with Bernie on this one?

Hillary Derangement Syndrome.

Yes, the 60% of Americans who say that Hillary isn't honest or trustworthy all suffer from Hillary Derangement Syndrome.

lol
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies