DNC software breach gave Sanders campaign confidential Clinton Data (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 06:20:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  DNC software breach gave Sanders campaign confidential Clinton Data (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: DNC software breach gave Sanders campaign confidential Clinton Data  (Read 41976 times)
bedstuy
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -1.16, S: -4.35

« on: December 18, 2015, 01:16:17 AM »

Looks like someone is in the top 1% of cheaters!!!!!
bedstuy
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2015, 05:37:53 PM »

The chutzpah of Sanders hacks just amazes me.  They get caught stealing and they're incensed when they get asked to empty their pockets. 

If you didn't want an investigation into stealing data, guess what? Don't steal data!
bedstuy
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2015, 01:44:10 AM »

Progressive Canadian, I can appreciate that you like Sanders and such, but the version of events you are trying to sell isn't even close to reality. I urge you to go to the Bloomberg article on the breach and read what actually happened.

Bloomberg is in the pocket of the Clintons.

Lol its like reading an article from hillary herself no im not going to trust bloomberg.

Did you read the log of the Sanders' campaign staff stealing data from Clinton's campaign?
bedstuy
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2015, 01:57:44 AM »

Explain this Sanders hacks!!!

http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2015/images/12/18/merged_document.pdf
bedstuy
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2015, 05:08:28 PM »

So, four Sanders staffers illegally downloaded at least 20 folders of confidential Clinton data, So of course DWS and Hillary are the bad guys. well okeedokee then.

Only 2 staffers were involved, and I think the one who wasn't immediately fired might have only run 1 search or something.

Of course this was all OK and no punishment or running to the media was needed when the Hillary campaign got access to confidential information in 2008.

Somehow I don't think Jfern would have the same opinion if the roles were reversed. 
bedstuy
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2015, 05:22:03 PM »

So, four Sanders staffers illegally downloaded at least 20 folders of confidential Clinton data, So of course DWS and Hillary are the bad guys. well okeedokee then.

Only 2 staffers were involved, and I think the one who wasn't immediately fired might have only run 1 search or something.

Of course this was all OK and no punishment or running to the media was needed when the Hillary campaign got access to confidential information in 2008.

Somehow I don't think Jfern would have the same opinion if the roles were reversed. 

The roles were reversed in 2008. No punishment or running to the media, so I had no opinion about something that I didn't hear about.

Cite an article on that.  I really doubt that Obama wouldn't have complained about Clinton breaking into his data and stealing it.
bedstuy
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2015, 06:51:38 PM »

The Clinton campaign should copyright their voter database so that the next time the slimy Sanders campaign comes knocking and tries to steal their information, they can press charges.

Just because Sanders wants to redistribute our wealth, doesn't mean he has the right to redistribute Clinton's campaign data!

I don't see why they can't already press charges if they want.  Isn't that data proprietary?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies