which poster has the most free time?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:42:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  which poster has the most free time?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: .....
waltermitty (makes countless stupid threads)

philip (averages 50 posts a day)

opebo (a globe trotting whore aficionado)

brtd (his only concerns are strip club and hot guerillas)

bandit (no need for explanation)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 43

Author Topic: which poster has the most free time?  (Read 3093 times)
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: May 21, 2005, 01:33:52 PM »

discuss.
Jake
dubya2004
Atlas Icon
Cuba

Political Matrix
E: -0.90, S: -0.35

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2005, 01:38:53 PM »

opebo has no requirements at all, except sex, so he wins this. If we ask who uses their free time in the most wasteful manner, most likely BRTD who uses his time to go to strip clubs instead of actually trying to attract women.
MHS2002

Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: 1.57

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2005, 01:39:49 PM »

I'm sure most of us on this forum have a little too much free time.
A18
Atlas Star
Political Matrix
E: 9.23, S: -6.35

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2005, 01:42:48 PM »

If the question is who uses the board the most, me.

But it's not. The answer is obviously opebo, since all of his time is free time.
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.88, S: 1.59

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2005, 02:06:44 PM »

It has to be opebo.  Philip goes to school, and BRTD goes to school at least part time and works, from what I understand.

Philip seems to have the highest rate of posting, but it's hard to tell since he's changed accounts a few times.
DanielX
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -4.70

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2005, 02:45:20 PM »

I'm sure most of us on this forum have a little too much free time.

Indeed, although many of us at least have committments like school (like me - i'm currently phasing out of High School and into College this fall) and work.
MaC
Milk_and_cereal
Junior Chimp

« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2005, 02:46:44 PM »

tie between Phillip and BRTD.  BRTD must have a LOT of free time to come up with dozens of strip club polls.  Phillip must have a LOT of free time to come up with 50 posts/day
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2005, 03:18:20 PM »

phillip, but let's be honest with ourselves.  We were all nerds in some way, shape, or form and still are.  Granted, some of us may be good looking, athletic, playboys, but the fact is most of us have probably been made fun of in high school for being nerds, wouldn't shut up in class (man did I ever challenge this one priest, my freshman theology tecaher, on masturbation being a mortal sin), and knew a lot of useless facts (was known for that in HS). 
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2005, 05:04:21 PM »

Philip, BRTD and Opebo all spend a heck of a lot of time on the forum.  But while Philip is in school and BRTD is in college, Opebo hasn't really said if he actually does anything productive as yet.  Reproductive, perhaps, but that's a different story.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2005, 05:14:16 PM »

im kind of surprised no one has voted for the bandit.

writing books on being bullied (that no one buys) and setting up a 'new america' probably leaves little room for leisure time, however.
Ebowed
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 4.13, S: 2.09

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2005, 05:34:54 PM »

Making lots of threads about strip clubs doesn't point as much to excessive free time as it does to obsession (or both).  Philip uses the board the most, though Opebo has more "free time" in theory.

Also, I spent eight consecutive hours on here a couple days ago.
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2005, 06:48:45 PM »

Walter I have a question for you. If you, yourself were traveling around the world, whether whoring about or not, would YOU in all honesty spend your time on some American BB? Serious hypothetical question to you Walter. Smiley
Max Power
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 1.84, S: -8.09

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2005, 06:53:25 PM »

Me! I make three and a half posts a day! Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
dazzleman
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.88, S: 1.59

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2005, 07:27:40 PM »

phillip, but let's be honest with ourselves.  We were all nerds in some way, shape, or form and still are.  Granted, some of us may be good looking, athletic, playboys, but the fact is most of us have probably been made fun of in high school for being nerds, wouldn't shut up in class (man did I ever challenge this one priest, my freshman theology tecaher, on masturbation being a mortal sin), and knew a lot of useless facts (was known for that in HS). 

I have a theory that Catholic schools in cities are more conservative than those in high school.

I went to a suburban Catholic high school, and they never told us masturbation was a sin.  Friends of mine who lived in the city and went to Catholic schools had different experiences.  They had more conservative theology, and they got slapped around alot by the priests and teachers, whereas in my school, we didn't.

It seems that your school, located in a city, is confirming my theory.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2005, 07:39:07 PM »

Walter I have a question for you. If you, yourself were traveling around the world, whether whoring about or not, would YOU in all honesty spend your time on some American BB? Serious hypothetical question to you Walter. Smiley

probably not.

this board is addictive though.
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2005, 07:46:32 PM »

I think Philip and I are more or less tied for the most.  However now that I'm back in the US I have much less than in Thailand, just due to the sheer inconvenience of this poorly designed country.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2005, 09:00:16 PM »

I have a theory that Catholic schools in cities are more conservative than those in high school.

I went to a suburban Catholic high school, and they never told us masturbation was a sin.  Friends of mine who lived in the city and went to Catholic schools had different experiences.  They had more conservative theology, and they got slapped around alot by the priests and teachers, whereas in my school, we didn't.

We never got slapped around a lot and this was just a REALLY old priest who has passed away since.  I agree we were forcefed a conservative theology and a local Republican state Rep. who is a alumnus would frequent the school quite a bit.  I went after school to listen to him, but needless to say I have a much different ideology now. 
Bandit3 the Worker
Populist3
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -10.00, S: -9.92

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2005, 09:22:33 PM »

I went to a suburban Catholic high school, and they never told us masturbation was a sin.

At the one I went to, they said it was a sin. But then again, they said everything else was a sin too.

Everything's a sin at good ol' BBHS.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2005, 09:53:07 PM »

We never got slapped around a lot and this was just a REALLY old priest who has passed away since.  I agree we were forcefed a conservative theology and a local Republican state Rep. who is a alumnus would frequent the school quite a bit.  I went after school to listen to him, but needless to say I have a much different ideology now. 

Good. While I don't think bringing back corporal punishment in the schools would be that great of an idea, some kids do need to be taught some discipline. Their parents aren't doing anything, they talk to their teachers like trash. It's ridiculous.

What you don't quite understand, Flyers, is that the Church is a traditional organization. Quit the conspiracy stuff, Hillary. This "The Church is the puppet of the GOP!" foaming at the mouth stuff is really pathetic. As for the GOP alumnus conspiracy, Joan Krawjewski (as you know, a Democrat) is very connected to Father Judge, another local NE Philly High School. They're getting involved with the community. The Church and schools aren't saying "All GOP, All the time!"
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2005, 01:33:58 AM »

Keystone, funny I agree with you on some kids needing discipline.  I mean I'd go into an A-Plus and you don't know how many kids your age, if not younger ask me to buy them Blunts, papers, cigarettes, or alcohol and this is on school nights.  If I were to come in drunk and or high on a school night, my dad would beat the sh**t out of me.  Yes, even in 1st Track you had some wise asses try to mess with the teacher and sometimes, the teacher would actually bend.  There were times even I felt some of these clowns deserved a well placed boot up their asses. 

Not saying the Catholic schools are "All GOP, all the time", but if I were to say become a Congressman, my pro-choice stances would make it VERY difficult for me to get a speaking slot at my alma mater.  You'll love this Phil..  My own great uncle, a prominent North alum, actually led an effort to block former Sen. John Heinz from speaking there due to his pro-choice stances back in 1980. 
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2005, 01:41:35 AM »

Keystone, funny I agree with you on some kids needing discipline.  I mean I'd go into an A-Plus and you don't know how many kids your age, if not younger ask me to buy them Blunts, papers, cigarettes, or alcohol and this is on school nights.  If I were to come in drunk and or high on a school night, my dad would beat the sh**t out of me.  Yes, even in 1st Track you had some wise asses try to mess with the teacher and sometimes, the teacher would actually bend.  There were times even I felt some of these clowns deserved a well placed boot up their asses. 

Not saying the Catholic schools are "All GOP, all the time", but if I were to say become a Congressman, my pro-choice stances would make it VERY difficult for me to get a speaking slot at my alma mater.  You'll love this Phil..  My own great uncle, a prominent North alum, actually led an effort to block former Sen. John Heinz from speaking there due to his pro-choice stances back in 1980. 

Well I believe that if you're clearly out of step with a Church position then the Church has every reason to not allow you to speak. However, I disagree with the denying of Communion way of dealing with the issue.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2005, 12:07:48 AM »

Well I believe that if you're clearly out of step with a Church position then the Church has every reason to not allow you to speak. However, I disagree with the denying of Communion way of dealing with the issue.

So you would agree that the church has every reason not to let you speak because of your position on the death penalty
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2005, 04:47:56 PM »

So you would agree that the church has every reason not to let you speak because of your position on the death penalty

Absolutley.

Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies