Notice of Resignation (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:13:51 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games
  Mock Parliament (Moderators: Hash, Dereich)
  Notice of Resignation (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Notice of Resignation  (Read 719 times)
Oakvale
oakvale
Atlas Icon
Ukraine
Political Matrix
E: -0.77, S: -4.00

« on: January 06, 2016, 06:26:12 PM »
« edited: January 06, 2016, 06:29:46 PM by Sen. Oakvale »

Well folks, this won't come as a galloping shock to anyone here but unfortunately I'm just too tied up with real life nonsense to be able to be the active and engaged participant this game deserves. Accordingly I'm announcing my resignation from the government and from my parliamentary seat, with a heavy heart but safe in the knowledge that it's the right thing to do.

I could theoretically go on as a low energy, and, frankly low effort, player, but I think that would be a great disservice to everyone who's worked to make this a success - and it has been a success, largely.

I extend my apologies to my government colleagues, particularly to the Prime Minister, who has been a genuinely brilliant leader and a close and loyal friend. Should this experiment survive over the months and years, I believe Potus will go down as one of our greatest statesman.

I'm enormously proud of the work we've done and the governments I've had the honour of participating in. Serving as Deputy Prime Minister, as Minister for Justice, as an MP and of course running the Tory election campaign has been a blast and a real pleasure.

Hopefully I'll see you all around at some point in the future!

- oak
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies