NH-PPP: Dems up (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 09:11:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  NH-PPP: Dems up (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NH-PPP: Dems up  (Read 5821 times)
RR1997
United States

« on: January 09, 2016, 06:09:26 PM »

At this point, New Hampshire is about as competitive as Vermont and Hawaii. There really is no difference anymore.

Carson's low numbers may be an unfortunate result of racial tension in the Boston suburbs.

Mhm.

He's a black man, did you expect him to poll well in NH? lol Those angry white women know how to stick it to the black guy and the Hispanic boy!

Why has TNVolunteer been getting away with posting such sexist comments? Why isn't anyone doing anything about this?
RR1997
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2016, 06:18:05 PM »
« Edited: January 09, 2016, 06:22:11 PM by RR1997 »

TNVolunteer's needs to stop making sexist comments about NH women (who are apparently "angry" and "misandric")
RR1997
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2016, 07:43:59 AM »
« Edited: January 10, 2016, 07:55:19 AM by RR1997 »

TNVolunteer's needs to stop making sexist comments about NH women (who are apparently "angry" and "misandric")

Does that offend you? I'm so sorry, really. But coming from someone who frequently makes threads like this..

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=215230.0

...that's a compliment. Also, use the ignore button if it bothers you instead of whining about it.

That thread was a joke

Also, I think you're a great poster, so I would never ignore you. I just think your sexist comments need to stop.
RR1997
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2016, 09:15:12 AM »

Does that offend you? I'm so sorry, really. But coming from someone who frequently makes threads like this..

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=215230.0

...that's a compliment. Also, use the ignore button if it bothers you instead of whining about it.

That thread was a joke

Also, I think you're a great poster, so I would never ignore you. I just think your sexist comments need to stop.

Okay, but chill, man. I've edited the post. Wink Also, its not intended to be sexist, I dislike most NH residents, whether they're men or women.  Smiley

It's ok. We're cool.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies