NH-PPP: Dems up (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 10:51:42 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  NH-PPP: Dems up (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NH-PPP: Dems up  (Read 5800 times)
pbrower2a
Atlas Star
United States

« on: January 09, 2016, 02:03:25 AM »

PPP is PPP (D) so it's always favoring Democrats.  Polls in general show Democrats leading in most places so I'm not impressed.  Show me something the night before the election that has a proportional number of voters from both parties.  Bush Sr. and his son were always losing in polls and they did very well.  Mondale and Dukakis led by 17 once each.  Ask Hillary Clinton how well leading in the polls going into the primaries did for her.  Lastly, NH has only 4 EV and it's more likely it'll go Democrat as it has since 2000 so is any of this worth posting?

PPP is one of the best traditional pollsters operating in multiple states. If anything it usually has a slight R bias in results.

Dislike the results? Tough. Results that swing from one poll to another may reflect events more than anything else.

It may be 'only' New Hampshire... but it confirms what I thought could be happening, including the collapse of the Carson campaign and  the weakening credibility of Donald Trump.

We may be getting some indications of how some other states are going. This weekend, PPP reports on Iowa. In the middle of the week we will have two PPP polls about states that have both gone R one time in the last six Presidential elections.   
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies