UT-Utah Policy Poll: Trump leads Clinton 33-28, 33 "other". Trails other GOP (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 05:00:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  UT-Utah Policy Poll: Trump leads Clinton 33-28, 33 "other". Trails other GOP (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: UT-Utah Policy Poll: Trump leads Clinton 33-28, 33 "other". Trails other GOP  (Read 4122 times)
Bakersfield Uber Alles
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« on: January 15, 2016, 04:10:58 PM »

I know a few Seventh Day Adventists and they all act something like the stereotypical Mormon. I have no familiarity with the theological details but it's not much of a stretch to think that members of two American religious sects that A) have their roots in the Second Great Awakening and B) are generally seen as a bit strange by outsiders would have a lot of things in common.

Anecdotal, but my dad was raised as a Seventh Day Adventist. I'd say that there's definitely something between the two groups, maybe the points that you said, maybe not. I don't have much experience with them. I do know that my dad has some cousins that converted to Mormonism and others that have said that if they had to leave Seventh Day Adventism (not sure why) that they would become Mormons.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies