Star Wars Game
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:33:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Star Wars Game
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Star Wars Game  (Read 450 times)
Enduro
Junior Chimp

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 16, 2016, 05:10:18 PM »

There is currently a game going on right now about A Song of Ice and Fire, so, this one would start after that. It would play very similar to that game. Anyone interested?
Lumine
LumineVonReuental
Moderators
Atlas Icon
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 05:18:16 PM »

I'd certainly be interested in principle (I'd be thrilled to see the ASOIAF and BOP Game model expanded), but could you elaborate a bit more?
Enduro
Junior Chimp

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2016, 05:28:30 PM »

I'd certainly be interested in principle (I'd be thrilled to see the ASOIAF and BOP Game model expanded), but could you elaborate a bit more?
If it's the Clone Wars, the 3 main factions would be the Hutts, the Republic, and the Seperatists. There would be multiple players in each faction with varying degrees of power. They could continue doing what Jabba/Chancellor/Trade Council want them to do, or make their own factions; of course, all actions would be determined by dice, and all messages would have to be BCC'd to me and my co-game master, if I choose to have one. Also, players could be bounty hunters, if you have a bounty hunter on your side, you're actions and/or soldiers would have a special ability; although, to keep that bounty hunter, and his ability, on your side, you'd have to keep him/her happy.
Much of the game mechanics would be the same if we did original trilogy; except the factions would be the Rebellion, the Empire, and the Hutts.
If we did the new movie, then factions would be First Order, the New Rebellion, and the New Republic.

Also, I would need to place a ban on Death Stars, and Death Star like things.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies