Suffolk NH D - Sanders 50; Clinton 41
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 02:21:28 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  Suffolk NH D - Sanders 50; Clinton 41
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Suffolk NH D - Sanders 50; Clinton 41  (Read 1394 times)
/
darthebearnc
Junior Chimp
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: January 22, 2016, 01:12:37 PM »

yeh
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2016, 01:18:54 PM »

Looks about right.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2016, 01:20:24 PM »

I hate to admit it, but I find your sig pic rather awesome Lief. Whomever did it has a lot of talent! Smiley
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2016, 01:20:40 PM »
« Edited: January 22, 2016, 01:23:03 PM by Castro »

Sanders - 50%
Clinton - 41%
O'Malley - 2%
Undecided - 6%

But most importantly, 0.4% (2 voters) said Other, with half (1 voter) saying ROCKY DE LA FUENTE

Rockymentum confirmed.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2016, 01:24:09 PM »

Obama was up by that much at this point in 2008, too, but in the end NH women turned out in record-high numbers for Clinton. I expect the same to happen this time.

Remind again, how you became so expert on NH women? Did you try to score some dates with them, and strike out or something?
The Other Castro
Castro2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2016, 01:27:35 PM »

Men: Sanders leads 67-25
Women: Clinton leads 54-37
Whites: Sanders leads 50-43
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2016, 01:38:44 PM »

Decimals?  JUNK POLL!
psychprofessor

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2016, 01:39:54 PM »

Same numbers as Hillary's internals that were leaked to Buzzfeed the other day. It we take them at face value she's up in Iowa and down in NH. A win in Iowa takes the sting out of a loss in NH and probably propels her to wins in NV and SC.
RJEvans
MasterRegal
United States

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2016, 01:49:09 PM »

Same numbers as Hillary's internals that were leaked to Buzzfeed the other day. It we take them at face value she's up in Iowa and down in NH. A win in Iowa takes the sting out of a loss in NH and probably propels her to wins in NV and SC.

She cannot lose both IA and NH. That will be a blow to her campaign and give Sanders much needed momentum and media attention going into NV, SC and Super Tuesday. If she can win IA and lose NH by a reasonable margin, they can spin the loss as a result of neighboring VT.

Right now, the polls are all over the place and I can't really trust anything regardless of how well a pollster has performed in the past.
psychprofessor

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2016, 01:56:57 PM »

She cannot lose both IA and NH. That will be a blow to her campaign and give Sanders much needed momentum and media attention going into NV, SC and Super Tuesday. If she can win IA and lose NH by a reasonable margin, they can spin the loss as a result of neighboring VT.

Right now, the polls are all over the place and I can't really trust anything regardless of how well a pollster has performed in the past.

Well, realistically, yes, she can lose both and do fine. The optics would look like she was hemorrhaging  support, but if in all actuality, two states with very little AA/Hispanic populations and more activist wings voting in the primary/caucus are not in her wheel house.

As long as she doesn't bleed support from AA's and Hispanics and holds onto the 45+ demographic, she's OK in more delegate friendly spots and the southern Super Tuesday states.

I agree, though, losing Iowa and NH is pretty much her campaigns worst nightmare come true because it will spin the media into "this is 2008 all over again."
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2016, 02:10:28 PM »

Obama was up by that much at this point in 2008, too, but in the end NH women turned out in record-high numbers for Clinton. I expect the same to happen this time.

There you have it, folks!  Derangement in full effect.  Lets just take Obama's best polls from this time frame in 2008 and Sanders' worst polls from same time frame in 2016.  Notice similar margin.  "Hmmmm.... Looks like the race is in the same place!"

Bernie is gonna be giving Hillary a fine thrashing in NH.
A Perez
Rookie
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2016, 02:34:36 PM »

This confirms CNN was a humongous outlier and has been spitting out outliers in several states recently.
Zanas
Zanas46
France

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2016, 12:12:04 PM »

No.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2016, 01:05:18 PM »

I hate to admit it, but I find your sig pic rather awesome Lief. Whomever did it has a lot of talent! Smiley

I've just complimented Lief on the same thing in another thread. Truly beautiful picture.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies