TX PrimD: Dixie Strategies: Clinton blows away Sanders, lots undecided (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:26:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  TX PrimD: Dixie Strategies: Clinton blows away Sanders, lots undecided (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: TX PrimD: Dixie Strategies: Clinton blows away Sanders, lots undecided  (Read 1799 times)
Starbucks Union Thug HokeyPuck
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: January 28, 2016, 06:26:04 PM »

LOL!  Hillbots still jerking off into each other's mouths over polls that don't matter.  SNOWBALL FIGHT!
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2016, 07:01:02 PM »

Damn. Sanders is going to get BLOWN OUT on Super Tuesday, as the real base of the Democratic Party finally gets their chance to make their voices heard.

LOL!  Hillbots still jerking off into each other's mouths over polls that don't matter.  SNOWBALL FIGHT!

Er... Texas is a Super Tuesday state. Of course it matters.

Nothing matters outside of IA and NH right now.  Nothing. 
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2016, 07:15:56 PM »
« Edited: January 28, 2016, 07:19:55 PM by HockeyDude »

Damn. Sanders is going to get BLOWN OUT on Super Tuesday, as the real base of the Democratic Party finally gets their chance to make their voices heard.

LOL!  Hillbots still jerking off into each other's mouths over polls that don't matter.  SNOWBALL FIGHT!

Er... Texas is a Super Tuesday state. Of course it matters.

Nothing matters outside of IA and NH right now.  Nothing.  

Well sure, if Bernie isn't interested in winning the nomination.

He wins IA and NH and I give it a week to show him up nationally.  One week.  Who, except the people in this strange little place, is actually jazzed up to vote for Hillary?  A few middle-aged soccer moms?  I mean, before Bernie proved to be gaining traction I was more than prepared in knowing I'd be voting for her, but I wasn't like... excited about it.  It was going through the motions if there ever had been.  Weak.  I'm still prepared to.  But I'll ride the wave with an actual decent person and progressive until if and when said wave crashes.
HockeyDude
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2016, 10:30:41 PM »

Yeah, everyone knows that only two unrepresentative 95% white states matter.

Well, one of the them was the only reason your Queen lasted past South Carolina in 2008.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies