Zika epidemic (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:58:02 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Zika epidemic (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Zika epidemic  (Read 1029 times)
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: 4.26

« on: January 31, 2016, 08:27:19 PM »

Aside from the unfortunately predictable partisan turn this thread has taken, and in danger of asking a stupid question, what are the chances of this disease spreading in the US and to Europe?
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2016, 08:57:54 PM »

To repeat: if you don't like being called out for being a supporter of the party of stupid, tough.  It's not my fault you're stupid.
Nah, I'm very proud of supporting the GOP and I don't really give a sh**t what some Canadian on the internet thinks about that, sorry.
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2016, 09:21:30 PM »

Because people with different values (and therefore different political views) than you are incompetent? Gotcha. Lmao, must be easy having such a simple worldview. To answer your question, I mentioned it not because I take offense at a mischaracterization of the GOP, but because to me, it doesn't seem necessary or fruitful to turn this outbreak of a disease into a partisan issue.

But thanks for answering the question. Still not sure what, exactly, warranted your dickish behavior, but it's got a lot more to do with you than with me...
DavidB.
Atlas Icon
Israel

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2016, 09:47:01 PM »

Sorry, I'm not going to reply to this. This thread is about Zika, not about you throwing a little hissy fit.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies