DWS: superdelegates exist to stop grassroot activists (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:40:45 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  DWS: superdelegates exist to stop grassroot activists (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: DWS: superdelegates exist to stop grassroot activists  (Read 3365 times)
Shadows
YaBB God
« on: February 13, 2016, 07:56:55 AM »

Who's whining. We're the ones with 400 superdelegates. You guys are whining. The rules are the rules. If you don't like them, change them next time (and I would support you), but I hope Hillary takes advantage of every possible advantage, including winning with superdelegates if the need arises. If you don't like it, file a lawsuit. Don't vote for her. Riot. Do whatever you want. But she has a right to look out for her self-interest and I hope she does.

Good luck, this is one of the reason I dislike Hillary & it's not just Hillary it's these mentality & comments.

This is a horrible, unethical person & any decent person should speak against it. Everyone knows this can't be changed mid-way but I hope Sanders tries to do that, working with the party. if elected. I would lose respect for Sanders if he supports this after getting elected. 
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2016, 12:22:18 PM »

......The debate was held at my alma mater, the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee. Students had to register for a lottery and then only 25 tickets were handed out to the lucky “winners”.
So….who WAS in the audience?.....I suspect they were State Party loyalists and hangers-on. Martha Lanning, chair of the Wis Dems, like other members of the establishment, has already endorsed HRC

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2016/2/11/1483904/-Let-Me-Tell-You-About-the-Debate-Audience-In-Milwaukee

The Democratic establishment & the grass-roots are loosing their connection
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies