DWS: superdelegates exist to stop grassroot activists (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 12:33:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  DWS: superdelegates exist to stop grassroot activists (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: DWS: superdelegates exist to stop grassroot activists  (Read 3374 times)
Adam Griffin
Atlas Star
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -6.26

« on: February 13, 2016, 12:59:49 AM »
« edited: February 13, 2016, 01:01:52 AM by President Griffin »

How has this woman remained dnc chair for so long?

I think DNC Chair elections are only every 4 years or so.

Yeah, there's no official vote on her leadership until the DNC 2016 winter meeting. But Obama could use his influence to force her out at any random moment, the DNC as a whole wouldn't dare oppose him.

It surprises me that Obama hasn't tried taking her out yet after all the dumb s--- she's said.

Because Debbie has threatened to call him sexist if he does. Dead serious.

I really don't think DWS would go that far. Can somebody give me proof on this?

Google something like "DWS Obama anti-woman anti-Semitic". There were 2 different pieces from Politico that covered this - one in more detail than the other. Obama does not like DWS. He was apparently considering replacing her after the 2012 election, at which point she got paranoid and was planning to begin attacking him as "anti-woman" and "anti-Semitic" if he did. I don't think it would have worked: I'm not really sure why he didn't follow through with it.

Also, as far as I recall, superdelegates haven't actually decided/flipped the outcome of a single election other than maybe 2008 (and even then, I'm pretty sure that Obama won both the PV & delegates when excluding MI & FL's disqualifications). If Sanders somehow had a PV and/or delegate advantage - especially in the case of the latter - and the superdelegates threw it to Clinton, you can rest assured that Clinton will be destroyed in the general along with the Democratic Party.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies