WV- Trump up 37 on Clinton (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 05:43:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls
  WV- Trump up 37 on Clinton (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: WV- Trump up 37 on Clinton  (Read 3363 times)
MATTROSE94
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -6.43

P P P
« on: March 01, 2016, 05:58:09 PM »

Hillary would make up losses in SW PA, SE OH with even bigger than Obama wins in the Philly burbs, Ohio cities.
I don't really see Hillary Clinton doing all that much better than Obama in the cities in Ohio. If anything, she will fall to Kerry 2004 levels in Columbus and lose Cincinnati by about 5% to any of the Republicans running. As for Pennsylvania, I would argue that Donald Trump, John Kasich, and especially Marco Rubio could win the state despite losing the Philadelphia suburbs by large margins by focusing on increasing turnout in the rural areas of the state and by campaigning heavily in Pittsburgh and its surrounding suburbs. If I were Donald Trump, I would actually write off Virginia, North Carolina, and Florida and instead focus on winning the rest of the Romney 2012 states in addition to Colorado, Ohio, Iowa, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, and Michigan. Both Wisconsin and Michigan are a bit of a stretch, but Trump could potentially do well with blue collar voters in both states.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies