Are the Sanders supporters here willing to admit he won't be the nominee?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 08:10:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  Are the Sanders supporters here willing to admit he won't be the nominee?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: -skip-
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 41

Author Topic: Are the Sanders supporters here willing to admit he won't be the nominee?  (Read 2340 times)
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2016, 01:16:10 AM »

Many of them live in another universe where they think Hillary is Satan Incarnate and a closet Republican, so my guess would be no. Plus, he is going to annihilate Hillary by over 90 percent in Vermont, and that's the only state that should matter in this election. They will probably throw Elizabeth Warren under the bus too and call her a "sell-out" once she endorses Hillary after the primary is over. It's upsetting to see that their hatred of Hillary outweighs the terrifying prospect of electing a President Donald J. Trump.
YPestis25

Political Matrix
E: -4.65, S: -6.09

« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2016, 01:18:10 AM »

Many of them live in another universe where they think Hillary is Satan Incarnate and a closet Republican, so my guess would be no. Plus, he is going to annihilate Hillary by over 90 percent in Vermont, and that's the only state that should matter in this election. They will probably throw Elizabeth Warren under the bus too and call her a "sell-out" once she endorses Hillary after the primary is over. It's upsetting to see that their hatred of Hillary outweighs the terrifying prospect of electing a President Donald J. Trump.
Most  Bernie supporters don't think that. Of course you're gonna have a few who absolutely despise her, and they will typically be the most vocal, but the vast majority will support her once she is the nominee. If Clinton supporters could rally around Obama in 08, Bernie supporters can and will do the same come June.
Chaddyr23
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.19, S: -5.83

P P
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2016, 01:28:54 AM »

Yup. Once he drops out I'll move to the Clinton camp and start volunteering for them.
Same
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2016, 01:31:19 AM »

You let your Hillary hackishness blind you to the fact that Bernie is stronger against Trump than
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2016, 01:34:19 AM »

You let your Hillary hackishness blind you to the fact that Bernie is stronger against Trump than

Stronger against TRUMP than what? Don't leave us hanging like that!
An American Tail: Fubart Goes West
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2016, 01:42:38 AM »

I think the highest chances that I had for him winning the nomination were about 25%, which was after NH and before Nevada. Had he won Nevada and/or Iowa, I think he would have done a bit better.

A 50 point loss is laughably terrible. I think that he'll still win Vermont; Colorado and Minnesota will probably still go for him. Massachusetts will be close and Oklahoma may be a narrow Clinton win at this point. I expect that he'll win Maine on Sunday.

But, he's still screwed on the 15th. That will be the essential death of his chances. Yes, he might win a few states (I'm looking at Alaska and West Virginia, especially) if he keeps running, but he's essentially toast on the 15th.

Without any drastic change in the race, Hillary will be the nominee and likely the next President. I'd rather have her than any Republican.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2016, 01:43:06 AM »

Hillary
#TheShadowyAbyss
TheShadowyAbyss
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -3.64

« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2016, 01:44:57 AM »

Hillary

Because everyone is leaving him alone, if he began to be heavily criticised as he should be for his ridiculous policies he'd start sinking like a rock.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2016, 01:46:47 AM »

Hillary

Because everyone is leaving him alone, if he began to be heavily criticised as he should be for his ridiculous policies he'd start sinking like a rock.

Come on, it was a few months ago that the WSJ had that $18 trillion lie.
HAnnA MArin County
semocrat08
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2016, 01:49:03 AM »

^^keep telling yourself that. Bernie hasn't had an ounce of general election scrutiny that Hillary has had, and the reason he's not getting any is because no one expects him to get the nomination.

I know you must be having a rough night and all, but it has to be said that you let your hatred of Hillary blind you to the fact she is much more progressive (obviously) than any of the Republicans. Your candidate himself even said it that even on her worst day, Hillary would be 100 times better than any Republican. I don't think Bernie hates Hillary, so why do you? You need to channel that hatred into the general election and let it fuel you to stopping Trump from becoming President. Smiley
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2016, 01:55:54 AM »

^^keep telling yourself that. Bernie hasn't had an ounce of general election scrutiny that Hillary has had, and the reason he's not getting any is because no one expects him to get the nomination.

I know you must be having a rough night and all, but it has to be said that you let your hatred of Hillary blind you to the fact she is much more progressive (obviously) than any of the Republicans. Your candidate himself even said it that even on her worst day, Hillary would be 100 times better than any Republican. I don't think Bernie hates Hillary, so why do you? You need to channel that hatred into the general election and let it fuel you to stopping Trump from becoming President. Smiley

Hillary is better than Trump in some ways, but Trump is better than Hillary in some other ways. Why should I care too much which one wins?
Shadows
YaBB God
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2016, 02:07:55 AM »

Not until the convention we won't, maybe not even then... Hillary might get indicted so you never know

This. Willing to support Biden or Kerry but not Hillary under any circumstances, she is as close to Trump when it comes to being a horrible candidate & person (Trump is worse though).

I would hate to see either of Trump or Hillary as POTUS but will enjoy seeing them tear each down, especially Trump destroying Hillary.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies