What would bring Trump down? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:58:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  What would bring Trump down? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: What type of "revelation" would actually stop Trump on his way to the GOP Nomination?
Marital infidelity/Personal Scandal
Business Corruption/Shady ties
Bigotry/Racism/Support of Liberal Policies
Criminal charges/Tax evasion
Nothing will stop him
Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Author Topic: What would bring Trump down?  (Read 6267 times)
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« on: February 28, 2016, 05:11:23 PM »

Nothing, his supporters are so stupid they have no idea he's a liberal so he could say anything he wants and still keep his support. Only hope is for everyone but Rubio to drop out and hope that everyone goes to him.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2016, 05:19:42 PM »

Nothing, his supporters are so stupid they have no idea he's a liberal so he could say anything he wants and still keep his support. Only hope is for everyone but Rubio to drop out and hope that everyone goes to him.

This post is a perfect encapsulation of why Trump is winning!

1. Derision and condescension for his supporters.
2. Junk conventional wisdom. If a candidate drops out, Rubio HAS to get their votes! Right guys?

Yes, people who support Trump should be treated like the morons they are. The angry old people saying "no government healthcare" now go "yeah, Trump said single-payer healthcare, we need this, make America great again!".

And I said the only way it COULD happen is IF they go to Rubio. Didn't say they would, just that it would be the only way. Oh well, it's going to be annoying having Hillary for at least 4 years but it'll be hard to understand how SHOCKED people will be when it happens.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2016, 07:29:54 PM »

This post is a perfect encapsulation of why Trump is winning!

1. Derision and condescension for his supporters.
2. Junk conventional wisdom. If a candidate drops out, Rubio HAS to get their votes! Right guys?

Yes, people who support Trump should be treated like the morons they are. The angry old people saying "no government healthcare" now go "yeah, Trump said single-payer healthcare, we need this, make America great again!".

And I said the only way it COULD happen is IF they go to Rubio. Didn't say they would, just that it would be the only way. Oh well, it's going to be annoying having Hillary for at least 4 years but it'll be hard to understand how SHOCKED people will be when it happens.
Except that Trump is not only limited in support to elderly white women, you arrogant half-wit.

The people know Trump is a flip-flopper, they aren't stupid like you and your ilk think they are. They don't care anymore. I remember the people like you, the morons who backed Santorum and Newt, whining about how Romney was "not conservative" enough. Well, be careful what you wish for.

Also, they don't care about TRUE CONSERVATIVES anymore. They keep getting burnt by them. They want a leader who will tell the evangelicals, illegals, Israelis, Russians, ISIS, Liberals, and everyone else they don't like to stick it. Paul Ryan won't do that. Senator Lavenous won't do that. Trump will.

They are tired of hearing about Reagan. Most of them are old enough to remember Reagan, and they remember that the reality of Reagan was different then the narrative. To hell with Reagan, I'm glad he is dead, and I am glad the cult you and @AG_Conservative and Rick Wilson and company built around him is dead too. The people are waking up and a revolution is underway. And a revolution needs two things to be complete: dancing and a reign of terror.

And now it is our turn for terror. We are coming to take our party back. It's our party now, bitch.

This is what I mean when I say that Trump's rise has allowed people to more openly express how they "really" feel, with less fear of public condemnation.

Maybe we should create a new state out of a few in the west and call it Trumpistan. Move all the Trumptards out there and they can have their own state and charge no taxes and have no minorities or foreigners allowed. No public transportation, a wall around the entire state, single payer healthcare, etc. Leave the rest of the adults to deal with the real country. Oh, and they get no government support and can't leave.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies