#NeverTrump GOP endorsements LATEST: Graham and Lee voted McMullin (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:47:16 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  #NeverTrump GOP endorsements LATEST: Graham and Lee voted McMullin (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: #NeverTrump GOP endorsements LATEST: Graham and Lee voted McMullin  (Read 110067 times)
Darthpi – Anti-Florida Activist
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.13, S: -6.87

P P P
« on: February 29, 2016, 12:50:57 AM »

Wasn't he the guy who was throwing a fit calling for Trump to get out of the race immediately after Iowa? Lol.
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2016, 07:25:48 PM »

Trump also going after Scarborough:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/05/donald-trump-joe-scarborough-wrong-222904

Is Trump going to spend the next six months attacking every Republican who hasn't endorsed him, thereby making ensuring that they don't endorse him?

To quote Jon Stewart: "Are the Republicans under the impression that you can shoot the moon electorally?"
darthpi
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2016, 02:42:32 PM »

I had a feeling that some of the 'Trump should drop out' people were hedging their bets and not true Never Trumpers. They are "I don't wanna but I will Trumpers"

Same. Many of them made statements along the lines of "Trump should drop out because he can't win" rather than "Trump should drop out because he shouldn't be President". That was a strong indication that they would still be with him if he refused to drop out.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies