#NeverTrump GOP endorsements LATEST: Graham and Lee voted McMullin (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:01:14 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  #NeverTrump GOP endorsements LATEST: Graham and Lee voted McMullin (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: #NeverTrump GOP endorsements LATEST: Graham and Lee voted McMullin  (Read 109886 times)
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« on: February 29, 2016, 01:10:41 PM »

He'll take plenty of us with him. The Trump Revolution was dead before it started.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2016, 06:37:17 PM »

I would like to personally thank Ben Sasse for allowing President Hillary Clinton to replace Antonin Scalia, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Stephen Breyer, (probably) Anthony Kennedy, and (if we're lucky) Clarence Thomas with a cohort of 40-year old feminist lesbian atheist civil rights lawyers and abortion doctors (who each belong to a different racial minority)

What difference does it make if replacement justices "each belong to a different racial minority" (as you say) ? ?
The bigotry with Trump and his racist supporters is just mind-boggling !
Trump sure brings out the trash in America.
Just shocking !

And then for some odd reason, some Trump followers wonder why white nationalist, the KKK and David Duke support Trump. Well, here is a disgusting example of what Trump has done to our nation.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2016, 07:16:43 PM »

I would like to personally thank Ben Sasse for allowing President Hillary Clinton to replace Antonin Scalia, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Stephen Breyer, (probably) Anthony Kennedy, and (if we're lucky) Clarence Thomas with a cohort of 40-year old feminist lesbian atheist civil rights lawyers and abortion doctors (who each belong to a different racial minority)

What difference does it make if replacement justices "each belong to a different racial minority" (as you say) ? ?
Just shocking !

And then for some odd reason, some Trump followers wonder why white nationalist, the KKK and David Duke support Trump. Well, here is a disgusting example of what Trump has done to our nation.

He wasn't being sarcastic. We'd really love that. Those people deserve a chance after society has caused their group's to be disadvantaged through no fault of their own, just by virtue of birth.

And here we have another trump supporter, adding more bigotry on top of the first layer of trump crap. Well done guys ..... you are doing an excellent job showing your true colors.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: February 29, 2016, 07:31:53 PM »
« Edited: February 29, 2016, 07:33:35 PM by ProudModerate2 »

Just shocking !

He wasn't being sarcastic. We'd really love that. Those people deserve a chance after society has caused their group's to be disadvantaged through no fault of their own, just by virtue of birth.

And here we have another trump supporter, adding more bigotry on top of the first layer of trump crap. Well done guys ..... you are doing an excellent job showing your true colors.

If supporting affirmative action to give disadvantaged groups a fair shot is bigotry, I don't want to be anything else. I am here to bring fairness to all, and representation in public affairs goes a long way in that.

There isn't a "wanting to bring fairness" bone, in your entire body.
No one is believing your disgusting sarcasm (and those of your other bigoted trump brothers in Atlas).
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2016, 07:47:19 PM »

Governor of Maryland --- does his decision matter?

Every Republican Governor or other major Republican holding a prominent position, state or federal, that "rejects" trump "matters." Makes no difference from which state the Republican is from.
The level of well-known Republicans who are not supporting trump is unprecedented. The norm is that these Republicans either, genuinely like their presidential candidate or at the very least, say nothing negative.
That is not the case in 2016. Actually, it is far from normal. This just shows how much disgust everyone has for clownish trump.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2016, 09:03:47 PM »

I really like Collins. I'm glad she dumped trump.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2016, 01:41:39 PM »

Some of the highlights from the letter that was released from the former Republican members of Congress said this :

"Given the enormous power of the office, every candidate for president must be judged rigorously in assessing whether he or she has the competence, intelligence, knowledge, understanding, empathy, judgment, and temperament necessary to keep America on a safe and steady course," the lawmakers wrote. "Donald Trump fails on each of those measures, and he has proven himself manifestly unqualified to be president."

"In nominating Donald Trump, the Republican Party has asked the people of the United States to entrust their future to a man who insults women, mocks the handicapped, urges that dissent be met with violence, seeks to impose religious tests for entry into the United States, and applies a de facto ethnicity test to judges," they wrote. "He offends our allies and praises dictators. His public statements are peppered with lies. He belittles our heroes and insults the parents of men who have died serving our country. Every day brings a fresh revelation that highlights the unacceptable danger in electing him to lead our nation."
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2016, 05:43:43 PM »

I never understood why McCain supported trump from the beginning (or near the beginning).
If I were McCain and heard trump say that I "was only a hero, because he was captured" B.S., I would have detached myself from the orange-haired clown immediately !
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2016, 06:21:18 PM »

Oh brother !
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2016, 06:52:53 PM »

I want to laugh in everyone's face, who made fun of and knocked Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine when she decided in early August not to support or vote for the orange-haired clown.
She was right !

"I will not be voting for Donald Trump for president. This is not a decision I make lightly, for I am a lifelong Republican. But Donald Trump does not reflect historical Republican values nor the inclusive approach to governing that is critical to healing the divisions in our country."
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2016, 03:39:23 PM »

What a debacle !
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies