FL-Gravis: TRUMP, Clinton Ahead (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:39:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  FL-Gravis: TRUMP, Clinton Ahead (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL-Gravis: TRUMP, Clinton Ahead  (Read 3068 times)
Gass3268
Moderators
Atlas Star
United States

« on: March 04, 2016, 02:39:23 PM »

I think 42% is too good for Sanders given how the demographic is. If we wins in Kansas, Maine, Nebraska & pulls an upset in Michigan, he will be going with a lot of momentum & can crack the 45-465 odd, essentially almost splitting the delegates.

Florida is not going to be easy for Sanders & of the March 15th States, I expect it to be the most pro-Clinton & it also has the highest delegates for March 15th.

But this is bad for Rubio, GOP is Winner take all, Rubio can't loose to Trump by 20% points, he has to win this or it is over for him. if Cruz comes with 200-250 more delegates than Rubio to the convention, there is a chance of him being a compromise candidate instead of Rubio

North Carolina will be worse for Sanders than Florida.

I think they'll be pretty close to each other. If Sanders spends some time in NC (Asheville, Chapel Hill, and Raleigh) I think could do pretty good in the mountains and Triangle area. I don't see any areas of equal strength in Florida (unless he surprises folks and does really well with the Jewish vote).
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies