2012/2016 Candidates (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 09:19:14 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2008 Elections
  2012/2016 Candidates (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2012/2016 Candidates  (Read 20363 times)
AuH2O
YaBB God

« on: June 02, 2005, 04:18:17 PM »

I'm not impressed by many of these suggestions.

Not that I'm overflowing with ideas of my own, because it would take more thinking than I currently am willing to commit. However, some of these are just downright bad. Spitzer? LOL maybe for people that haven't seen him on TV. I understand why New Yorkers like him but if you think he can win in the Midwest, crack would be a mild drug for you.

Same for the stupid mayor-elect of LA. And a 75-year old former Governor of Idaho? uhhhh

2012, like some folks have said, is already half-solved by who wins in 2008-- and who runs.

Obama is certainly a possibility on the Dem side if Hillary loses... I really don't believe Schweitzer will ever be on a national ticket. Warner's only shot is '08 because by '12 he's old news.

On the GOP side, for 2016, look out for Gov. Phill Kline (KS), Gov. Ralph Reed (GA), Gov. JD Hayworth (AZ), Sen. David Vitter (LA), among others.
AuH2O
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2005, 05:27:43 PM »

On the GOP side, for 2016, look out for Gov. Phill Kline (KS), Gov. Ralph Reed (GA),

Ralph Reed? The founder fo the Christian Coalition?

Isn't he currently being brought up on charges?

lol

No, he's running for Lt. Gov. of Georgia.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies