Is British Columbia on it's way to becoming an Oligarchy?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 06:08:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Is British Columbia on it's way to becoming an Oligarchy?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Is British Columbia on it's way to becoming an Oligarchy?  (Read 693 times)
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 11, 2016, 06:33:10 PM »

I say yes. Google definition: "a small group of people having control of a country, organization, or institution"
Asian Nazi
d32123
China

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 07:13:38 PM »

Well the BC Liberal regime is going on its 16th year of single-party rule.  And I'm not sure how you can explain the last provincial election without looking into allegations of voter fraud.

I'm glad we have checkpoints at the border to protect us from these freedom-hating Asiatic hordes.  I think we need to beef up security at the shopping mall, though.  Pretty sure some of them are slipping through.
Citizen Hats
lol-i-wear-hats
Canada

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2016, 02:21:00 AM »

Well the BC Liberal regime is going on its 16th year of single-party rule.  And I'm not sure how you can explain the last provincial election without looking into allegations of voter fraud.

Sure you can. The NDP have admitted as such that their internal polling was far closer to the result than public polling was, and Clark's travel schedule in the last few weeks confirms their claims that they knew what was up as well.  

I'm going to ignore your bizarre and racist appendage at the end and assume it was some sort of joke in poor taste
Zioneer
PioneerProgress
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2016, 11:35:17 AM »

Well the BC Liberal regime is going on its 16th year of single-party rule.  And I'm not sure how you can explain the last provincial election without looking into allegations of voter fraud.

Sure you can. The NDP have admitted as such that their internal polling was far closer to the result than public polling was, and Clark's travel schedule in the last few weeks confirms their claims that they knew what was up as well.  

I'm going to ignore your bizarre and racist appendage at the end and assume it was some sort of joke in poor taste

I think he's Asian, so he's joking about himself slipping through the border and going to the shopping mall.
HagridOfTheDeep
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -4.35

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2016, 03:10:48 PM »

I don't really care. I'm currently not paying any taxes and greatly enjoy the convenience of the SkyTrain. That's all I need. Subsidizing grocery costs and stopping the winter rain would be nice, but I don't think that's gonna happen any time soon.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies