Explosion at Brussels Airport (Update: also at Molenbeek metro station) 34 dead
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 03:20:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Explosion at Brussels Airport (Update: also at Molenbeek metro station) 34 dead
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Author Topic: Explosion at Brussels Airport (Update: also at Molenbeek metro station) 34 dead  (Read 9726 times)
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2016, 07:07:48 PM »

Just impotently (and impolitely) trying to stifle his speech?

I don't give a f**k about his speech.

I also give a f**K what you think about it.
You obviously give enough of a fuck to respond to it, so yeah, it'd say you do give a fuck.

You're damn right I give a f**K. I've had it.

A colleague of mine happened to be at the Brussels airport on Tuesday morning. My colleague wasn't hurt. My colleague happens to have Turkish parents.

Yet our resident forum retards Helsinkian and dead0man have nothing better to do than to spout their usual racist, cynical, and/or inhuman bulls**t.

I've had it. I've had it with racist bullsh**t. And don't tell me it isn't racist. Anyone who thinks it isn't racist should go f**k themselves.

I've had it that I'm subpoenaed to appear before court because people who are just like Helsinkian and dead0man had nothing to do in their miserable, wasted existence than to send threat letters with their torture fantasies.

I've had it.

I've had it that with people who are just like Helsinkian and dead0man sending me racist cartoons of Muslim men who rape German women on Whatsapp in an attempt to provoke me.

I've had it.

I've had it that people who are just like Helsinkian and dead0man call me mentally retarded or a pedophile or just mock me due to my presumed political affiliations.

So this is it. A whole new ballgame. This is about purging Helsinkian and dead0man from this forum once and for all. Because as far as I'm concerned their right to free speech is SUSPENDED. Because MY right not to be bothered by their or anyone else's similar bullsh**t ultimately SUPERSEDES their right to free speech. Helsinkian and dead0man owe ME an apology. And their apology should be that they live this forum forever. Their mere presence is an insult.

If anyone got a problem with this: Go f**k yourself.
Atlas Has Shrugged
ChairmanSanchez
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: 5.29, S: -5.04

« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2016, 07:22:43 PM »

You obviously give enough of a fuck to respond to it, so yeah, it'd say you do give a fuck.

A colleague of mine happened to be at the Brussels airport on Tuesday morning. My colleague wasn't hurt. My colleague happens to have Turkish parents.

Yet our resident forum retards Helsinkian and dead0man have nothing better to do than to spout their usual racist, cynical, and/or inhuman bulls**t.

I've had it. I've had it with racist bullsh**t. And don't tell me it isn't racist. Anyone who thinks it isn't racist should go f**k themselves.

I've had it that I'm subpoenaed to appear before court because people who are just like Helsinkian and dead0man had nothing to do in their miserable, wasted existence than to send threat letters with their torture fantasies.

I've had it.

I've had it that with people who are just like Helsinkian and dead0man sending me racist cartoons of Muslim men who rape German women on Whatsapp in an attempt to provoke me.

I've had it.

I've had it that people who are just like Helsinkian and dead0man call me mentally retarded or a pedophile or just mock me due to my presumed political affiliations.

So this is it. A whole new ballgame. This is about purging Helsinkian and dead0man from this forum once and for all. Because as far as I'm concerned their right to free speech is SUSPENDED. Because MY right not to be bothered by their or anyone else's similar bullsh**t ultimately SUPERSEDES their right to free speech. Helsinkian and dead0man owe ME an apology. And their apology should be that they live this forum forever. Their mere presence is an insult.

LOL. This post is bothering me and is violating my rights to not laugh out loud when I am writing a paper. Please leave the forum foreverz.
Omega21

« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2016, 07:32:44 PM »

I've had it.

I've had it.

His parents, the Turks you are talking about I am assuming came in as regular, regulated migrants back in the day when there was a Turk rush to Germany for Work.

They came to work, they payed into the systems just like you do, and they probably worked for everything they got.

They probably support Secularism and don't live by Sharia. and if all of this is true, they are honest Germans and they can call themselves that, as they have integrated.

So i ask you, how are they the same as the Mass uncontrolled wave of Men who are coming?

Are they working or are they getting a Monthly allowance? And are you getting a monthly allowance for loitering around?

Why do at least 25% of them believe in Sharia (I can back it up with video evidence, dozens if you want)?

Why were a 1000 Arab men shooting fireworks at a Cathedral that survived 2 World Wars, and why were they Groping German girls?

You can live in your fantasy my man, but when another one of you colleagues or friends gets attacked by some of the savages coming in as part of the wave, you will change,  at least I hope so..

It is true 70+% of the Refugees are probably not bad at all, but Germany cant take in 750 000 good Migrants and 250 000 Bad ones, at least not if it wants to remain a stable country.

The Last Northerner

« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2016, 07:56:04 PM »
« Edited: March 23, 2016, 08:01:13 PM by The Last Northerner »

The rebuttals against dead0man are a perfect caricature of the debate on refugee crisis between the European greens and nationalists.
Virginiá
Virginia
Administratrix
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.97, S: -5.91

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2016, 09:25:17 PM »
« Edited: March 23, 2016, 09:27:26 PM by Virginia »

Helsinkian and dead0man owe ME an apology. And their apology should be that they live this forum forever. Their mere presence is an insult.

Ah, you must not be familiar with this place we call the Internet.

On the Internet, people don't apologize when they are wrong, they dig in for the long haul and defend their posts, no matter how blatantly wrong or offensive, until they are either banned, the thread is closed, or the other user drops the issue altogether.

But maybe you'll get lucky this time Smiley
swl
France

« Reply #80 on: March 24, 2016, 03:52:08 AM »

Police has identified the 3 suicide bombers and all where linked to Paris attacks, which means a same cell probably committed both attacks. Two accomplices are on the run (3rd man at the airport, whose bomb did not explode; and another man in the metro attack).

We are talking here about at 30-35 people terrorist cell who managed to stay under the radar of anti terrorist authorities...
Beezer

Political Matrix
E: 1.61, S: -2.17

« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2016, 04:40:23 AM »
« Edited: March 24, 2016, 04:53:42 AM by Beezer »

Yes, there's nothing more difficult than being a Green voter in Germany. I can't imagine the hardships you probably have to put up with on a daily basis.

Typical Green response though to want to silence anyone that dares to take issue with your political stance on the topic of migration and Islam. You're the one that's insulting others, not Helsinkian or dead0man. All Helsinkian did was point out the ludicrous responses of European politicians to the threat of Islamic terrorism. Let's make a couple of generic statements about how we won't surrender to the terrorists w/o addressing the primary problem: That a part of Europe's capital has for example become a hotbed for Muslim terrorists. FFS, Abdeslam was able to hide out in Molenbeek w/o much of a problem. Tells you a lot about that community.

You wanna know what I am f'ing sick and tired of? People like you accusing anyone that disagrees with you of racism. That's an incredibly serious charge to make, one that you and your ilk just throw around like it means nothing. Making the case that refugees don't have a right to move to their preferred place of residence? RACIST! Making the case that a sizable minority of European Muslims has political preferences that run counter to the basic tenets of liberal democracy? RACIST! If anyone ought to apologize it is you for labeling someone a racist (or at least insinuating it), essentially associating said people with the likes of Hitler.

Besides, who the f do you think you are that you feel your "right to not be bothered" supersedes the right of others to voice their opinion on a broad range of issues. What makes your political position the gold standard of what's acceptable on Atlas? Seriously buddy, I think you're the one who needs a time out. Maybe you can then spend some time thinking about freedom of speech and what actually constitutes its limits. Hint: Being annoyed by someone's political views is not sufficient grounds for silencing that person.
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2016, 05:02:10 AM »

I'm trying to figure out what I said that was so racist in this thread to cause Old Europe to lose his sh**t like that.  Normally to get an old German that mad you have to ask him if he worked the gas chambers.
swl
France

« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2016, 05:49:47 AM »

It would be great in my opinion in this discussion could remain confined to the refugees thread...
Helsinkian
Finland

« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2016, 06:12:56 AM »
« Edited: March 24, 2016, 06:40:29 AM by Helsinkian »

You're this person, aren't you?

Because as far as I'm concerned their right to free speech is SUSPENDED. Because MY right not to be bothered by their or anyone else's similar bullsh**t ultimately SUPERSEDES their right to free speech.

Guess again. There is no such human right as a "right not to be bothered by the opinions of others". The world isn't one big liberal arts college campus. Deal with it. And if you can't deal with it, tough sh**t.

And to return to the topic of the discussion, anecdote is not evidence. Yes, there are many pleasant Muslims who do not intend to engage in terrorism. But in no way does that erase the huge numbers of Muslims who at the very least sympathise with terrorism. After the Charlie Hebdo attack, 27 percent of British Muslims said that they sympathised with the attackers (another 8 percent were unsure). That is not "a tiny minority".
afleitch
Atlas Star

« Reply #85 on: March 24, 2016, 06:35:44 AM »

Keep it cool. I'll sort out this thread later.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #86 on: March 24, 2016, 07:19:40 AM »

ironic, considering that your position boils down to "who cares about human rights, browns are scary and i don't want them near me ;~;"
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #87 on: March 24, 2016, 09:01:19 AM »

My heart and prayers go out the victims and their loved ones.
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #88 on: March 24, 2016, 12:38:15 PM »

ironic, considering that your position boils down to "who cares about human rights, browns are scary and i don't want them near me ;~;"

At this point it's hard to see if you're ironic or not, Evergreen.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #89 on: March 24, 2016, 12:44:49 PM »

for mr. "let's publicly disembowel criminals"? i'm not surprised.
Pingvin
Pingvin99
« Reply #90 on: March 24, 2016, 12:55:10 PM »

Funnily enough, now you're the one to defend the people that are publicly disemboweling the criminals in their countries and trying to start doing the same in Europe.
This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #91 on: March 24, 2016, 01:27:15 PM »

I decided to look at this thread. That was a mistake.
SUSAN CRUSHBONE
evergreen
Junior Chimp
Antarctica

« Reply #92 on: March 24, 2016, 01:28:23 PM »

Funnily enough, now you're the one to defend the people that are publicly disemboweling the criminals in their countries and trying to start doing the same in Europe.

no
palandio

« Reply #93 on: March 24, 2016, 02:43:45 PM »

I wonder whether Tay has an atlas account.
Filuwaúrdjan
Realpolitik
Atlas Institution
United Kingdom

« Reply #94 on: March 24, 2016, 02:57:24 PM »

They aren't nihilist. The very fact they are for something so powerful that it consumes them is testament to that.

I wouldn't define the term as representing an absence of a cause or even a dream though. One be very firmly and 'positively' committed to believing in the need to create a state of nothingness. Which in practice is about all they seem to stand for. Could go into much detail, but issues with internets currently, urgh.
🦀🎂🦀🎂
CrabCake
Atlas Icon
Kiribati

« Reply #95 on: March 24, 2016, 03:06:26 PM »

I think nilism is an appropriate. I mean, al-quada as bad as they were (never a sentence opener I thought I'd write) believed in the very intellectual crusade to establish Islamism or whatever. ISIS is something far worse, a nightmarish hybrid of a teen fad and the People's Temple. There is no point to the crimes of ISIS, just a Clockwork Orange style desire to indulge in mindless id-inspired violence. Look at the sort of propaganda they put out (not too hard to find, open a newspaper), it isn't theological (something that could be targeted by working with mosques etc) it's psychological.
Beezer

Political Matrix
E: 1.61, S: -2.17

« Reply #96 on: March 24, 2016, 05:20:12 PM »

You stay classy...

Muslim woman rips up Israeli flag at makeshift Brussels memorial:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3508394/Hijab-wearing-woman-caught-camera-TEARING-Israeli-flag-Brussels-memorial-dead.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline#ixzz43qw9BfJg

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PYla3mBLcw
Omega21

« Reply #97 on: March 24, 2016, 05:42:17 PM »

She is the real victim here.

You are just racist.

This account no longer in use.
cxs018
Junior Chimp

« Reply #98 on: March 24, 2016, 06:04:02 PM »

Okay. So one Muslim makes all of them as 'classy' as that 'person'? That logic falls apart quickly. Timothy McVeigh was an evangelical Christian, and he was a terrorist. Better deport all the Christians. The Unabomber was an atheist, and he was a terrorist. Better deport all the atheists. Before long, everybody will be gone from America, including the people who support this ridiculous idea, if we follow this 'logic'.
Omega21

« Reply #99 on: March 24, 2016, 07:14:19 PM »

Okay. So one Muslim makes all of them as 'classy' as that 'person'? That logic falls apart quickly. Timothy McVeigh was an evangelical Christian, and he was a terrorist. Better deport all the Christians. The Unabomber was an atheist, and he was a terrorist. Better deport all the atheists. Before long, everybody will be gone from America, including the people who support this ridiculous idea, if we follow this 'logic'.

How many Christian terroists have you heard of, count them. Now, how many Muslim terrorists have you heard of?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FBI_Most_Wanted_Terrorists

Fbi most wanted terrorists, how many Christians and Atheists do you see?

It's not about Islam, it's which kind of Islam. Moderate Muslims do indeed exist and they are wonderful people, but this is known as Wahhabism, and it's what some of the Refugees and terrorists active in Europe believe in.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies