NBC/SurveyMonkey nat.:D:Clinton 53% Sanders 41%;R: Trump 45% Cruz 24% Kasich 16%
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 09:23:32 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Primary Election Polls
  NBC/SurveyMonkey nat.:D:Clinton 53% Sanders 41%;R: Trump 45% Cruz 24% Kasich 16%
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NBC/SurveyMonkey nat.:D:Clinton 53% Sanders 41%;R: Trump 45% Cruz 24% Kasich 16%  (Read 902 times)
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: March 22, 2016, 09:48:25 AM »

NBC/SurveyMonkey national poll, conducted March 14-20:

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/clinton-maintains-strong-national-lead-many-millennials-think-sanders-will-win-nomination

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/trump-maintains-national-lead-big-divisions-exist-within-evangelical-support

Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2016, 10:40:06 AM »

Cruz gains 0 Rubio voters lol
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2016, 10:52:25 AM »

Why did people think Cruz would gain all of Rubio's voters? Cruz isn't exactly more acceptable than Trump.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2016, 11:10:28 AM »

It's all going to hell. The country is going to hell. I'm glad for once that I am old. Sad
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2016, 11:32:16 AM »

It's all going to hell. The country is going to hell. I'm glad for once that I am old. Sad

Just the opposite Torie. We're on the verge of a Democratic President, a Democratic Congress, five liberals on the Supreme Court, and the preservation of President Obama's transformative legacy. Beautiful!
Skye
yeah_93
YaBB God
Venezuela

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2016, 11:34:35 AM »

Just the opposite Torie. We're on the verge of a Democratic President, a Democratic Congress, five liberals on the Supreme Court, and the preservation of President Obama's transformative legacy. Beautiful!
And you have the Republicans to thank for that!
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2016, 06:52:36 PM »

Why did people think Cruz would gain all of Rubio's voters? Cruz isn't exactly more acceptable than Trump.

Polls taken when Rubio was still in the race showed a substantial fraction of them had Cruz as second choice.  Certainly moreso than Trump.  Yet now that Rubio has dropped out, Cruz hasn't actually been able to close the gap with Trump at all.
Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2016, 07:47:56 PM »

Flake
Flo
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2016, 08:01:57 PM »

Torie when I grow up you will be dead ;-;

I don't think Torie's actually old. He's like 60 iirc.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2016, 08:07:37 PM »

Torie when I grow up you will be dead ;-;

I don't think Torie's actually old. He's like 60 iirc.

He's 65, and considering the average lifespan of an American male is around 76, I should be around 25 when the terrible deed is done. Cry

What does "average lifespan" mean though?  The average age of people who are dying right now?  Because maybe another 10 years of medical research will lead to medical breakthroughs that will allow Torie to live well past 100.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies