The “Who is running in 2020?” tea leaves thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 01:28:15 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  The “Who is running in 2020?” tea leaves thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The “Who is running in 2020?” tea leaves thread  (Read 213570 times)
Pandaguineapig
United States

« on: October 07, 2016, 08:51:01 AM »

Seems like ambitous republicans think/hope trump loses
Pandaguineapig
United States

« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 08:51:06 AM »

Booker will testify against Sessions at Judiciary, apparently the first time a senator has testified against a fellow sitting senator for Cabinet.
https://mobile.twitter.com/RandyEBarnett/status/818680894177296384

Booker's virtue signalling not the far left is probably a sign that he is in
Pandaguineapig
United States

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2017, 09:44:50 AM »

Booker will testify against Sessions at Judiciary, apparently the first time a senator has testified against a fellow sitting senator for Cabinet.

I shouldn't have to explain the difference in power between senator from Alabama and Attorney General.
Give me a break, liberals would be doing the same pant-sh*tting if he nominated a moderate
Pandaguineapig
United States

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2017, 10:42:00 AM »

I shouldn't have to explain the difference in power between senator from Alabama and Attorney General.
Give me a break, liberals would be doing the same pant-sh*tting if he nominated a moderate

Hell no we wouldn't. Do I need to remind you why Sessions failed to get confirmed last time?
The allegations against him were never substantiated and several senators including Arlen Spector later stated thatvthey regretted voting against his nomination
Pandaguineapig
United States

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2017, 11:01:56 PM »

Honestly, once it was clear on election night that Trump was chosen to be president by the electoral college, I was hoping for an AG Chris Christie or something. Sessions is different. He's a fringe, rabid extremist.
Christie certainly would be more moderate but he would struggle to get 30 votes to confirm him
Pandaguineapig
United States

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2017, 05:09:07 PM »

I very much doubt the Castro's will run statewide in Texas after watching what happened to the political career of Wendy Davis
Pandaguineapig
United States

« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2017, 12:34:30 AM »

Given the superdelegates system and the network of Clinton fundraising and political operations, McAuliffe could get much more traction than many would think. Not to mention he would have the beltway media pushing for him like there is no tomorrow
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies