DC Madame Scandal - Who Is It? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:02:02 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  DC Madame Scandal - Who Is It? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who is the DC Madam candidate
Donald Trump

Ted Cruz

John Kasich

Hillary Clinton (hey, you never know)

Bernie Sanders (LOL, it'd probably cost double for him)

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 97

Author Topic: DC Madame Scandal - Who Is It?  (Read 7321 times)
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« on: March 29, 2016, 09:25:48 PM »

Cruz (Houston), Kasich (Lehman Bros), and Trump (NYC) weren't living in DC.  Sanders seems pretty unlikely, as does Hillary.

I'd look at staffers and others closely affiliated with the five campaigns that were working or living in DC at the time - Bill?!?

They said it was a specific candidate, and not their staffs. Cruz also traveled lots to D.C. as SG, Kasich was a U.S. Representative and lived in D.C. for many years, and Trump traveled to D.C. on a weekly basis so it could have all been them. Hillary, unless she's just REALLY good at playing it straight, I think she's in the clear. Bernie, I mean come on. Nah. I think if it is anyone it's one of the Republicans, that seems to be her fetish anyways.

It's obviously Cruz.  Trump doesn't need prostitutes, he can get any woman he wants.  Same for Bill Clinton.  Kasich and Sanders don't seem like the kind of guys who would be visiting prostitutes, plus Kasich was at Lehman Brothers in NYC which has better prostitutes than DC anyway.

Remember one of the two missing Cruz mistresses was a "high class DC prostitute" sounds about right.
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2016, 10:50:04 PM »

I remember seeing this same story months ago, and at the time it was thought to be about Rubio. Are we sure this is about someone still in?

Rubio was in Florida in 2007
Lyin' Steve
SteveMcQueen

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2016, 01:51:34 PM »

So, when is this bombshell dropping?  Will it kill Cruz in time for Trump to win a majority of delegates?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies