Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 19, 2019, 04:43:56 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Election 2018 predictions for US Senate are now open!.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  General Politics
| |-+  Political Debate (Moderators: Beet, Orphan Crippler, Apocrypha)
| | |-+  Should a Jewish baker be forced to bake a cake for a Nazi wedding? (search mode)
Pages: [1] Print
Poll
Question: Should a Jewish baker be forced to bake a cake for a Nazi wedding?
yes   -15 (8.1%)
no   -63 (33.9%)
no, and I see what you're trying to do here and it's not going to work   -108 (58.1%)
Show Pie Chart
Total Voters: 186

Author Topic: Should a Jewish baker be forced to bake a cake for a Nazi wedding?  (Read 11508 times)
Mr. Morden
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« on: April 08, 2016, 12:24:14 am »

This is apparently the issue that will prevent Gary Johnson from getting the Libertarian presidential nomination:

http://www.independentpoliticalreport.com/2016/04/gary-johnson-jewish-bakers-should-be-forced-to-bake-nazi-cakes/

My magnum opus is now complete.  Read the complete "The Adventures of Hobo Orgy Guy & Blondie" (now in paperback).

What is your opinion of this thread?

Being a moderator is basically like one giant party.  Except you're the one ruining the party and everyone hates you.
Mr. Morden
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2018, 12:21:36 pm »

I'm kind of a moderate hero on this question: If the Jewish baker refuses to bake the cake for a Nazi wedding, then he should be forced to instead bake a cake for a Nazi divorce.  He should be forced to affirm either Nazi happiness or sorrow.  Indifference is not allowed.

My magnum opus is now complete.  Read the complete "The Adventures of Hobo Orgy Guy & Blondie" (now in paperback).

What is your opinion of this thread?

Being a moderator is basically like one giant party.  Except you're the one ruining the party and everyone hates you.
Pages: [1] Print 
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout