How will Donald Trump be remembered in 2066? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 07:38:10 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election
  How will Donald Trump be remembered in 2066? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How will Donald Trump be remembered in 2066?  (Read 10108 times)
MATTROSE94
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -6.43

P P P
« on: April 02, 2017, 09:46:35 AM »

He'll be on historian's lists of the worst presidents in US history, alongside James Buchanan, Andrew Johnson, Franklin Pierce, Millard Fillmore, and Warren G. Harding.

The worst of the worst.
I agree. Trump is a pretty horrible President overall with a flawed domestic policy and a reckless foreign policy, as I feel that Trump will launch military strikes against Iran and North Korea within the coming months in addition to stepping up US presence in the Yemen Civil War. He will probably be in the bottom 10 US Presidents when all is asaid and done. Hillary Clinton probably wouldn't have been much better though, as she would have increased US presence in the Syrian Civil War and would have ramped up tensions with Russia that could have eventually lead to a confrontation with both countries (I know Putin is an brutal autocrat and does not respect human rights, but our hands are kind of tied due to the fact that Russia is a nuclear-armed state and could easily retaliate against the US militarily). The only area in which Clinton was markedly superior to Trump IMO  was on environmental policy and education policy. Still, I opposed both Clinton and Trump and felt they were both extremely flawed candidates and instead voted for Gary Johnson (I voted straight Democratic for all other offices though). 
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies