NJ Primary Discussion (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:01:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Gubernatorial/State Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  NJ Primary Discussion (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: NJ Primary Discussion  (Read 8522 times)
Cashcow

« on: June 07, 2005, 06:41:44 PM »

I didn't vote, obviously. You should take note that all of these men really are terrible candidates, and I'm even having second thoughts about Corzine. Imagine a governor like Whitman and Senator Andrews -- that would be ideal!
Cashcow

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2005, 08:16:25 PM »

I didn't vote, obviously. You should take note that all of these men really are terrible candidates, and I'm even having second thoughts about Corzine. Imagine a governor like Whitman and Senator Andrews -- that would be ideal!

That's too bad you didn't vote. I forgot NJ allows Independents voting rights in the other party primary.

Forrester isn't a really terrible candidate.

I just don't warm up to him.

Besides, I'd feel bad voting for Schundler Wink and God knows there's no reason to vote in the Dem primary
Cashcow

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2005, 09:25:00 PM »

Oh noes he's not conservative enough11

What moderate/liberal positions does Forrester have, anyway? Is he pro-choice? Pro gun-control?
Cashcow

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2005, 09:33:05 PM »

Oh. Well, that's always good to hear. I wish we could get another governor like Whitman, only not quite as corrupt, which would probably be impossible within the state of New Jersey.

Liberal Republicans and fiscally conservative Democrats have proven immensely successful. I hope they are the future of this state and this country.
Cashcow

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2005, 09:42:34 PM »

Sorry, I'm a typical Jersey voter. Tongue

What I really fear is some ultra-conservative governor coming in and trying to dismantle everything that New Jersey stands for. Same with a liberal in PA - you love your guns! I hope Forrester is not that person.
Cashcow

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2005, 08:27:22 PM »

I have little doubt that Corzine will win the election, but he's probably going to appoint some sh**thead like Menendez and sacrifice his Senate seat. Republicans can still win in New Jersey with relative ease.

Andrews for Senate!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies