Kerry's Yale Grades Similar to Bush (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:22:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2004 U.S. Presidential Election
  Kerry's Yale Grades Similar to Bush (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Kerry's Yale Grades Similar to Bush  (Read 9558 times)
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« on: June 07, 2005, 10:43:06 AM »
« edited: June 07, 2005, 10:46:16 AM by jfern »

I don't doubt it. Kerry just decided to release his military and medical records now that the election has been over 7 months. We had two idiots running for President.

However Bush's idiocy seems to be more about ing over America directly, while Kerry's idiocy seems to be more about ing over America by ing over his own campaign.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/washington/articles/2005/06/07/kerry_allows_navy_release_of_military_medical_records/
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2005, 11:07:13 AM »

Which '08 wannabe do you all think has the highest GPA?

I assume we mean undergrad. Kerry and Bush both went on to grad school. Usually GPAs aren't public information.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2005, 08:50:04 PM »

Why Kerry did not sign his "Standard 180" form and release his military records a couple years ago is just a plain mystery to me.

There appears to be little of consequence in the release Kerry just authorized, other than the talking point the Bush and Kerry got essentially the same grades.

Given that a major element of the Swift Boat folk's credibility was Kerry's refusal to release his military records, one has to wonder why he declined to release them.

Can anybody explain this?

I am unable to formulate an even remotely plausable reason why this made political sense.

Lack of common sense. Either
1. He didn't want to respond to some scumbag liars
2. He didn't want people to know his Yale grades weren't so hot

Too bad the media all thought that the Swift Boat liars were telling the truth, and ignored the fact that Bush never released several important documents relating to his AWOL. That organization still exists and is still slandering Democrats. They should be sued into oblivion.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies