The Century of Blood, the IV ASOIAF game Sign-Up Topic and Rules thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:07:19 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  The Century of Blood, the IV ASOIAF game Sign-Up Topic and Rules thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Century of Blood, the IV ASOIAF game Sign-Up Topic and Rules thread  (Read 14108 times)
Weyfield
Rookie
Ireland, Republic of
« on: April 24, 2016, 03:46:43 AM »
« edited: April 24, 2016, 11:15:13 AM by Weyfield »

Edit: Actually, if it's alright with all the good people, I'd like to give Aegon a shot.
Weyfield
Rookie
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2016, 10:25:47 AM »

Nice job, Leo. We really appreciate it.
May the intrigues and politicking commence once more.
Weyfield
Rookie
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2016, 09:32:26 AM »

Sweet - weekly updates would be fantastic.

Great to see some POVs, guys! I'll try my best to write one each week. Hopefully we get a few more willing writers too.

Quick Q: Are you planning on making each turn last six months? That seems rather long by my reckoning...
Weyfield
Rookie
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2016, 07:19:12 PM »

Sorry.. I'm not trying to spam... I'm trying to up my count so I can pm for this game. I'll stop. My apologies.

There are a very large number of threads you can post in on the forum to boost you post count. You should probably remove your post in the Westeros thread too - could to keep the Roleplay threads compact.

Leo, which houses have been inactive? I might have a friend or two who may be interested in some particular houses...
Weyfield
Rookie
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2016, 07:22:07 PM »

A fair warning, Mauldania, no spamming.

I'm taking over for House Stark... so if you have anything you'd like to discuss.. as soon as I unlock my messaging ability.

I thought it was at ten posts, doesn't appear to be unlocked yet.

I believe it's 30 posts. Have a look around the forum for threads to post on rather than spamming here.

And, of course, welcome to the game. Good luck, friend Smiley
Weyfield
Rookie
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2016, 05:37:33 AM »

Any update on when we can expect the turn to end?
Weyfield
Rookie
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2016, 03:54:51 AM »

At long last! Smiley Time to get back in to it.
Weyfield
Rookie
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2016, 08:01:28 AM »

Yeah - sorry I've had exams all week and I've been busy. I'll try to get them in shortly.
Weyfield
Rookie
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2016, 07:05:26 PM »
« Edited: May 22, 2016, 08:40:53 PM by Weyfield »

Random question...
What season are we currently in?

Edit: Put up the Crackclaw POV - resolving the duel there mentioned in the turn update. It's quite long, and I was a bit too busy this week to make it as immersive as I would have liked, but I hope ye enjoy nonetheless.
Weyfield
Rookie
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2016, 07:43:04 AM »
« Edited: May 23, 2016, 10:58:58 AM by Weyfield »

Glad you guys liked it Smiley Very much appreciate it.

@Minstral Welcome to the game. I believe the post count you need is twenty. Just trawl through some of the other sections of the forum. There's plenty of threads you can quickly add something to.

@Leo Can we expect a mid-turn update?
Weyfield
Rookie
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2016, 06:55:10 PM »

Glad you guys liked it Smiley Very much appreciate it.

@Minstral Welcome to the game. I believe the post count you need is twenty. Just trawl through some of the other sections of the forum. There's plenty of threads you can quickly add something to.

@Leo Can we expect a mid-turn update?

About 20 posts.

Also, thanks for taking over for me.

Thanks for the welcome.

wouldn't mind knowing the sequence of the turn events though. Do we start a turn submit our decisions privately to Leo, wait for him to do his rolls and give us the results of the mid turns, and then we write a block of RP text to show how our public decisions turned out? Or do we submit both turn orders and post in the Westeros thread all at once?

We send our orders in PM to Leo. The results of your orders are revealed in the turn update. Simple as that really. You can message other players IC, but be sure to add Leo to the message so he can see it.
RP is only optional, but it is fun and helps you to flesh out your characters a bit.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies